Saginaw power steering conversion pump

Mace

rock scientist..
Staff member
s-Moderator

At least take a pic of it and the fittings in the back. Hard to know exactly what you have without any information...

It's the standard hose fitting. I can't take a picture I was turned in as a core then when the new pump showed up it was wrong they had already sent it in. On the back it has a return hose that is turned straight down. Pressue side has a fitting. To the side of that I need a bolt hole bolt to a Man a fee head bracket.

The one I used on mine was from a 76 K5 Blazer. The nipple for the return line wasn't exact but I was able to cut about an inch off of it and make it work. 7023 was the part number for the one I got at AutoZone.

Last edited:

reddingcruiser

Practicing for retirement
GOLD Star
It's the standard hose fitting. I can't take a picture I was turned in as a core then when the new pump showed up it was wrong they had already sent it in. On the back it has a return hose that is turned straight down. Pressue side has a fitting. To the side of that I need a bolt hole bolt to a Man a fee head bracket.
Yeah, 'standard' is a relative term when you consider the number of years the Saginaw pump has been in use and the possible permutations of reservoir/pump combos.

Top Bottom