Builds Ryans 3 linked FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have those fancy 3d printed ones. But you can never be to basic and not post a picture of your ride and Starbucks.
I have one of those cupholders too. It's the only 3D printed thing I own. I use it as an example when I am explaining how I truly am a man of the people and that I have my finger on the pulse.

I have one of those cupholders too. It's the only 3D printed thing I own. I use it as an example when I am explaining how I truly am a man of the people and that I have my finger on the pulse.

Hahaha! I couldn’t agree more! Other than my cruiser, when people get In that’s the second best conversation piece.

Got any wheeling pics???

Found a junkyard passenger seat in good shape! Girlfriend is a lot happier! :clap:

C622ACE0-480C-4532-80D2-8FF3E976F21A.jpeg

85B5B9D4-A186-44B2-850E-5411D65836CD.jpeg

9303835D-9EFC-416F-BFAB-77E1FC25E3F4.jpeg

Did you have to trim your front inner fenders or core support at all after the 3 link?

Did you have to trim your front inner fenders or core support at all after the 3 link?

There is one spot where it rubs at full bump but no I haven’t trimmed them. Only trimmed the rear part of the fender.

Are you registered for Rubithon yet. I’d like to see that 3 link in action.

Are you registered for Rubithon yet. I’d like to see that 3 link in action.

Rubithon requires at least a single locker, which I don’t have. I’ll probably be on the rubicon in August or September of this year. I have other financial obligations that I need to meet before I buy gears lockers and shafts.

Rubithon requires at least a single locker, which I don’t have. I’ll probably be on the rubicon in August or September of this year. I have other financial obligations that I need to meet before I buy gears lockers and shafts.
And a winch..... post some wheeling pics.

Hopefully that snorkel will ship out by then as well....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom