Builds Ryans 3 linked FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Oh, then you'd better tell him he's gonna roll it on the highway with the 3-link if he doesn't fix his roll axis with a Nukegoat special double triangulated rear suspension re-design.
He is just a poser until then!

Just throw a $250 eBay special spartan lunchbox locker in the back. Best $250 investment IMOP. Did the rubicon 3 time with this set up. First with 33’s, 35’s, then 37’s.

I really don’t need lockers right now, and I’m a buy once cry once kind of person. So I’d rather wait till my house is done and then get all the goodies.

Nukegoat re design? mmm did I miss something?

Attic rack and foam cannon are the only new things lately

F57B053D-10FC-479C-8E89-1B2E66F60482.jpeg

D611B371-4202-467A-856F-01C96EA4DE67.jpeg

Sealed up the front of the engine with wits end kit so it’s not pissing all over everything now.
Got the delta bracket on the rear, less body roll and wandering on the road now!
Anddddd got my trail gear diff breather on

FCCDE398-3414-47D9-A5A0-C98DC95CE59B.jpeg

08896F66-00CA-4A10-97E1-E152DF3998EB.jpeg

Got out a little bit today by my self and cruised around a bit and played on some obstacles... all the front travel and 37s will pull me through some stuff and surprise me from time to time and then on others it definitely disappoints not having gears and lockers but I still love her none the less

493F870C-E1B3-4679-B93B-32370ED8E2CC.jpeg

Got out a little bit today by my self and cruised around a bit and played on some obstacles... all the front travel and 37s will pull me through some stuff and surprise me from time to time and then on others it definitely disappoints not having gears and lockers but I still love her none the less

View attachment 1983780

300 dollars on a lunch box locker and some elbow grease and you will be blown away.

300 dollars on a lunch box locker and some elbow grease and you will be blown away.

Againnnn... I’m a buy once cry once kind of person and I won’t even waste my time or money on less than what I want. I will wait till my house remodel is done to buy ARB’s front and rear.

Have you considered harrops e-locker? I have ARBs f/r in my 200 and have dealt with an o-ring issue and cut air line. This time around I went harrops with my 80 build.

Have you considered harrops e-locker? I have ARBs f/r in my 200 and have dealt with an o-ring issue and cut air line. This time around I went harrops with my 80 build.

Be careful... the ARB diehards will say your install was done improperly, and how they've been running the same ARB for 20 years without a problem. :rolleyes:

Thats ok. Just sharing my experience. Stuff fails eventually whether its used or not. I had to by pass my rear air locker to use the front locker to get out of the hole In the rock trail. Its a seriously remote place to experience a component failure. Let them say as they wish. Ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom