Round up breakfast 2020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For rest of the crew that wants to bring something, we are going to need firewood for the paella.

Thanks,
A.J

When is everything leaving CenTex? Convoys?

When is everything leaving CenTex? Convoys?

Good question. I suppose we should start thinking about that. Myself, @Evanmj and @heymarv will likely roll out together. Not sure on specifics yet though. Luis, you and anyone else is more than welcome to join.

I’m planning on leaving Thursday after work and I think Nick (@TexFJ ) is with me.

A.J

I may leave Thursday too. @92RedToy may leave Thursday as well. I will confirm by Monday evening

I can bring Salsa for this Breakfast.
I would also like to cook a Chicken and Pork Paella. I can bring the big pan that feeds about 25 people for either a lunch or dinner.

Thanks Fjuan! Shall we pitch in some $$ or items for the Paella?

I’m pretty sure I’m out gents. Daughter got married a couple weekends ago and they rolled in this week and are staying with us through next weekend. I’d be a Saturday day trip if they plan to see other friends next week.

I’d appreciate someone grabbing my registration package. Can’t remember if I went T-Shirt or Mechanics shirt, XL if they have have one.

I’m pretty sure I’m out gents. Daughter got married a couple weekends ago and they rolled in this week and are staying with us through next weekend. I’d be a Saturday day trip if they plan to see other friends next week.

I’d appreciate someone grabbing my registration package. Can’t remember if I went T-Shirt or Mechanics shirt, XL if they have have one.
I gotcha Kelly. I’ll pick up your bag.

A.J

10-4 thanks AJ

My group will be a total of 3(1 of those being a 10 yr old)

I'm leaving Thursday no later than noon from the Lakeway area, taking the south route on 71. Anyone is welcome to caravan with me. I'll be in my 60 with the Scamp in tow....safe to say we won't be breaking any speed records :hillbilly:

Quick reminder to bring firewood please.

Thanks,
A.J

I was planning on bringing a little bit. There's no burn ban, correct?

I think there's a burn ban in Mason county.

Poop. Is there any way around it such as using a fire pit or similar?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom