ROTW: Fiona (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

so my truck and my camaro got broke into last night... Ill post pics of both in a little bit its is now 9:30 a.m. ive been waiting on the police to show up since 8:00 a.m. ..... they said they would be here within the hour.... freaking worthless Fort Worth police officers... anyhow ive got some pics now and ill get some more after they leave so i can see all of the damages.

in the cruiser they broke out my driver front window, rear hatch window (which doesnt even lock!) ripped my radio out of the dash cut all of the wires (instead of simply unplugging it from the harness i added to the truck), stole my sub box with amp attached, ripped up rear window seal, and whatever else i may find in a little while.

In the camaro they busted out the driver front window and stole my cd player out of the dash while in the process they ripped apart the dash and broke it, left bloody fingerprints on the side of it, and whatever else i may find later.

im really quite pissed off right now...

Sorry to hear this crap. Fawking thieves. trashing hard working peoples s***e. I hate thieves.

ive been busy...
this is exactly as i found it nothing moved.
Fiona broken into 08-01-08.jpg
Fiona Broken into 8-01-08 004.jpg
Fiona Broken into 8-01-08 006.jpg

more....
Fiona Broken into 8-01-08 007.jpg
Fiona Broken into 8-01-08 008.jpg

and 2 of my Z-28 real quick.
Z-28 Broken into 8-01-08 001.jpg
Z-28 Broken into 8-01-08 002.jpg

I was just going through this thread and somehow missed the break in. I know it's been about 6 months but did everything get put back together alright?

in the truck i have yet to replace anything that was stolen, it till has no radio, no rear window ect. i did replace the driver window but cannot seem to find a reasonably priced rear window local. so now i have a purple driver window and black other windows..... i plan on buying a cheapish cd player for tunes and just hopefully calling it good.

i have also removed the rear carpet and pulled the side pannels off to make new ones out of plywood or something that hopefully arnt falling over. hell anything is pretty much better than the cardboard ones.

yesterday i started on getting the sliders installed and will update with pics in this thread and that as well.

my high steer kit is also here and needs to be put on as well as my kit for ram assist. now i need to buckle down and get the 2F out so i can drop in my 2F-E rebuild the leaking gearbox and tap it for my ram assist so i will be ready for roundup in march.

lots of work and time is passing like a jet.

One helluva rig buddy. What kind of roof rack is that?
Keep Cruisin:cheers:

-Carl

It used to be a full ARB till the original truck it was on went bottom side up. now its a 3/4 ARB
when my truck went bottom side up it landed on the roof rack as well but did no damage.

Well the last couple days i ha ve been tooling around with getting my sliders on. well today i finally got one side on and painted. So take a look on the thread HERE and take a look at the newest addition to my rig.

Thanks!

Last edited:
more pictures. These were taken at what will most likely be the last round up unless something drastic changes, which is unfortunate. This was my first year to go and damn i loved it i wish i would gone loooong before now. but that isnt how things ended up.

enjoy yall.
083 (2).jpg
084.jpg
085.jpg

the left rear rocker was damaged at round up, its all good cause i plan on cutting that section off anyhow.

figured we would get the poser shots out of the way now, i have some action pics to follow.
151.jpg
153.jpg
132.jpg

more....
161.jpg
015.jpg
059.jpg

more......
079.jpg
003 - Copy (4).jpg
005 - Copy (4).jpg

more....
006 - Copy.jpg
006 - Copy (3).jpg
007 - Copy.jpg

more...
The last one is of steven under my truck removing my swaybar up front cause "you dont need that crap" he was drunk and decided to do it while i was over talking to the guys at redline.

needless to say since i dont drive the street much i wont be putting it back on, so i have a swaybar with 4 (maybe they are 5") extended links for sale if anyone wants em.
007 - Copy (3).jpg
007.jpg
011 - Copy (2).jpg

guess the dog was drivin in the first one.
next 2 are me comin up waterfall
012.jpg
013.jpg
014.jpg

more...
015.jpg
016.jpg
017 - Copy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom