ROTW: Fiona (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gorgeous. Why didn't you crawl on that little hatchback? That would have been an interesting conversation for that guy when he came out of the store.

you have a " small " dent behind your rear DS tire . .:D nice nice flex surprise me even without any fender trimming ..

Lol, yea i dropped the rear on a rock a rear or so ago and did that. the tires do make contact when flexed and wheel turned but not enough for me to worry about as of yet, but fender trimming will be needed, and 100% gonna be needed when I but the 40" LTB's I want.

CrAp maybe. I'll do the SOA after all MMmmmmm lookingood

I wanna say yes and no to this. Yes cause it is sweet, no cause its your tow rig. but if you set it up properly out back it should be no different than a lifted truck. But you know all of this already.

Looks nice trent! Just makes me wish i had $ to SOA..

ML

If your serious about it I can get you a parts list of things you can buy with money your wife either doesnt know about or approves here and there. then after a season or so of good wheeling under ya, you can truly appreciate the new found capability. :steer:

Then of course I can knock it out for ya as well :grinpimp:

Gorgeous. Why didn't you crawl on that little hatchback? That would have been an interesting conversation for that guy when he came out of the store.

Lol, I took it cause i thought it was kinda cool in its own little way. And over in my neighborHOOD (that part anyhow) I'm out numbered by about 100:1... not good odds on my part.

Well I bought a set of ford shock towers (part number E5TZ-18183-A) today online from my local ford dealer. THEIR OWN website said MSRP of $15.99 per tower and a price of $14.xx ea. When I called they gave me a price of $29.98 ea! WTF? crooked bastards, I even brought i up of the price and he said it was just "online pricing" Then I brought up the MSRP price (which means Manufacture Suggested Resale Price) and he just stuck with his "online" story. I know for a fact MSRP is NOT different for something either online of at the store or resaler, and having worked at a dealership I know they can alter things in the system and they get paid by total $ of sales.

So long story short I ordered them online.

It is time to re do my shock tabs on the axle and run a proper shock setup on this truck to make it more streetable, I still need a driver knuckle tho.

Looking good man.

You gonna be at the Jamboree in January?

I need to get to work .. on something .. I miss my SOA

Looking good man.

You gonna be at the Jamboree in January?

NOt this year, got to much to do on to many trucks. I will be at round up like every year tho.

I need to get to work .. on something .. I miss my SOA

You And I both know a SOA ain't that tough. Couple of weekends if you have everything and the older 40 is ready to rock.

You And I both know a SOA ain't that tough. Couple of weekends if you have everything and the older 40 is ready to rock.

I got everything but High steer for SOA both ;) axle in the "shop" waitin

My plan is to SOA ARB the 60 and wheel it this Round up :lol:

I got everything but High steer for SOA both ;) axle in the "shop" waitin

My plan is to SOA ARB the 60 and wheel it this Round up :lol:

What??

Your not serious... what about wheeling the 40?

I think you said you got the drive shaft in the front of stink pickle, there enough clearance to wheel SUA?

What??

Your not serious... what about wheeling the 40?

I think you said you got the drive shaft in the front of stink pickle, there enough clearance to wheel SUA?

nope not quite:frown:

still thinkin of sellin the 40 to fix up the 42:p ...

I started with Pickle and I can go back to wheelin her for now:steer: at least this year Pickles the one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom