Builds ROTW - desertdude's 1997 40th aniversary (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

As many have already commented, incredibly amazing rig!

It's everything I want my rig to be like, plus more. ;)

Keep up the good work (I don't know what else you have in store though:D )

Mot

Great job Pasquale!! Now you just need a rocking system and all will be good :D

95eighty said:
Not only does he make great music but he owns a sweet 80 also.Everything looks amazing.Now im really motivated to get my mods going on my 80.Kickass Dude:cheers:

Thanks Simon ;) Nothing like another 80 to help spend your $$ :D

MaddBaggins said:
Great job Pasquale!! Now you just need a rocking system and all will be good :D

Thanks a bunch Alvin - yeah its on the list - especially after hearing your kickin sound system in your 80

A few more photos from the resent ACT06 trip up in Alaska - these photos are taken by the famous Gina Bringman

060710__mg_0156_std.jpg

rhone01%20070_std.jpg

stephan01%20043_std.jpg

Last edited:
Dude, Nice Rig!!!!

Pasquale, great write up and great thead!!! You will have to check out my sound system at one of the sonic meets. We need to get a slide show together of the alaska trip I want to see the full 8 hr show of all the pics. I really enjoyed reading the blogs, my dad has been depressed since you got back because he doesn't have a blog to look forward to anymore.

What a great rig you two have so skillfully created!!

The truck is pure awesomeness, Pasquale...

Man do I have some catching up to do!

Very nice rig!

Spydaz -Silicon70-ClarkRW3 -CodyRX7 -MJADDICTION

thanks for checking in and adding your comments :)

Rob, will do on your sound system I remember checking it out briefly at the meet many moons ago -

I don't think it was done then...I finished it just before CM06. By the way I will get those bolts for you anytime.

Silicon 70 said:

X2. I am very impressed with all the details you have added. I want to build mine up, but forget trying to keep up, I'm just happy to be here!

Very NICE!

Your truck is the best looking expedition rig I have seen and is very well setup for two people. We need some of those mods in our rig and superb write-up and pics.

How much do you charge for rig consulting?

And are those new shocks just bolt in or are you doing a mount mod of some kind?

mot said:
As many have already commented, incredibly amazing rig!

It's everything I want my rig to be like, plus more. ;)

Keep up the good work (I don't know what else you have in store though:D )

Mot

thanks Mot - I will post a final "what's left" mod list towards the end of the week

thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom