Builds ROTW - desertdude's 1997 40th aniversary (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What a trip!A great write up and the mod were great as well.Something to remember.All the info and pics will be good info for everone.I have a 97 also and will it was that far along.Thanks.

Man that is one of the nicest i have seen, i am drooling, no seriously my wife had to wipe it off my mouth, i love the storage area. I would love to take my cruiser to some of the places youve been, great job.

I know this thread has been dead for a long time now, but after reading it again (Im so taken by this rig and the expo that I revisit the thread often) I wanted to give it an honorary bump. Just so everyone knows, this rig was recently featured in the Overland Journal.

DesertDude and DesertGirl: Your rig and your adventures are truely an inspiration. You set the standard.

:cheers:

Its inspiring.:beer:

Thanks for bumping this...Awesome rig, inspiring to say the least! I really enjoyed the feature in Overland Journal too. (I knew it looked familier).

Yes, nice bump indeed. I would have never known about this one and it is really an inspirational 80, makes me proud to be an 80 owner.

The Artic circle picture is soooo cool.

nice truck, excellent pics and write up. i agree, this thread should be on a weekly auto bump. the only thing your truck is missing is a personalized tag saying "mac daddy" .

when people ask you why you did it, you can say " that's how we roll" lol

gerald

bump...awesome rig!

I'am truly inspired. Thanks for the write up.

Excellent Rig :steer:, good job and very nice pics mate!

Congratulation! :beer::cheers:

Holy crap, that is an awesome rig!!!:clap:

Yeah! Very inspirng rig!! Tahnks for the good work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom