For Sale Rolled partly built fzj80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Selling my rolled 96' fzj80. I rolled it up a bank and totalled the car, was gonna keep it as a parts truck but don't have the money to build another as I'm in college. 3X locked with ome 3 inch lift truck still cranks and drives well had about 14X,XXX miles at time of wreck. Would make a great donor car or buggy project, only the body was really harmed. Most of the interior is still pretty good too. Can send more pics if needed, truck is being kept indoors. Wheels and tires pictured are already gone but comes with a set of stock lc wheels on some old tires. Asking 3500 OBO EDIT: Tire sale fell through, so it also comes with a set of 35 inch K02 with over half tread on stock wheels. Also forgot to mention that it has a the custom alternator bracket from a member on here, can't recall his name, but has a 130 amp sequoia alternator on it. Interior is grey, have a third row of seat laying around here somewhere that are basically new. Located in WNC (more pics below)
m9VvjkY.jpg

Last edited:
Location? A few more pics to highlight the positives would help.....

X2 on location. Also what kind of bumper, sliders, and is that an 8274 on the front?

Location is in Western NC about an hour from Asheville. Going to go to the shop during my break and get some more pics. The winch is an 8274 was working great before crash but the upper housing is busted.

Selling my rolled 96' fzj80. I rolled it up a bank and totalled the car, was gonna keep it as a parts truck but don't have the money to build another as I'm in college. 3X locked with ome 3 inch lift truck still cranks and drives well had about 14X,XXX miles at time of wreck. Would make a great donor car or buggy project, only the body was really harmed. Most of the interior is still pretty good too. Can send more pics if needed, truck is being kept indoors. Wheels and tires pictured are already gone but comes with a set of stock lc wheels on some old tires. Asking 3500 OBO
m9VvjkY.jpg
How fast were you traveling when the rollover happened?

That's pretty fast. Whoever picks up the axles will really want to check that they're straight.
I wasn't going the full 45 when it actually flipped, probably half that, it flipped head over and pretty much all the damage is just body damage axles looked untouched posting pictures of them as soon as my internet stops being terrible.

I wasn't going the full 45 when it actually flipped, probably half that, it flipped head over and pretty much all the damage is just body damage axles looked untouched posting pictures of them as soon as my internet stops being terrible.
Glad you're okay.
Control arms look fine (they wouldn't if the axles were mangled). GLWS and it's a downer you lost your rig.

Glad you're okay.
Control arms look fine (they wouldn't if the axles were mangled). GLWS and it's a downer you lost your rig.
Thanks, it was my first car, and it's getting a little hard to look at all the time, really just trying to sell to fund another project.

Last edited:
Glad you survived OK!

I am PM you.

If still available I’m interested in the Axles. ECE. Locker wire harnes. And locker knob from the dash.

-Thad

Glad you're okay.
Maybe? The ends on the front housings do bend pretty easily. between the knuckle and the control arm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom