For Sale Rocker Panel Trim Moulding for FJ60/62 Driver Side (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For sale is the driver's side Rocker Panel Trim that fits on my 1988 FJ62. I recently ordered a pair since I needed to replace the passenger side trim on my truck, but don't have much use for the extra driver's side piece of chrome trim (since that piece wasn't missing). It is nice and straight and would polish up nicely too. Will ship in a sturdy piece of PVC pipe. $55, includes shipping (US only).

For sale is the driver's side Rocker Panel Trim that fits on my 1988 FJ62. I recently ordered a pair since I needed to replace the passenger side trim on my truck, but don't have much use for the extra driver's side piece of chrome trim (since that piece wasn't missing). It is nice and straight and would polish up nicely too. Will ship in a sturdy piece of PVC pipe. $55, includes shipping (US only).
I'm interested. I'll PM you.

Not sure if my PM made it to you? Please let me know if you got it.

Where did you order a pair to replace from ? I need a pair as well for my FJ 60

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom