Road Top 8.8"/8.9" CarPlay Screen (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does anyone know how to get in touch with their customer service? Email address perhaps?
My V2 still has echo while talking on the phone and no auto day/night dimmer for the screen. :(

Does anyone know how to get in touch with their customer service? Email address perhaps?
My V2 still has echo while talking on the phone and no auto day/night dimmer for the screen. :(
Read though this thread it has been posted

I have V2 and was dealing with some echo and microphone gain issues but now they are almost completely solved. The service has been great. I always have a new firmware update email overnight after emailing with issues. They are very polite and responsive.

I have V2 and was dealing with some echo and microphone gain issues but now they are almost completely solved. The service has been great. I always have a new firmware update email overnight after emailing with issues. They are very polite and responsive.
Do you mind sharing a link to the latest version? I have 2022.08.23-1.0.10 and still have the echo issue on calls.

Do you mind sharing a link to the latest version? I have 2022.08.23-1.0.10 and still have the echo issue on calls.
Me too… received the update for my V2.0 unit but even with the update, they could hardly hear my voice when talking through the phone connected to the vehicle.
Please share the link if possible :(

Hello All,

Has anyone had issues with pairing android phones to Road Top unit? I have been struggling back and forth with support for over a week. The road top will connect with my Kia Optima oem bluetooth just fine. When I attempt to connect two android phones I have, the road top will not broadcast. Any assistance will be much appreciated.

Hello All,

Has anyone had issues with pairing android phones to Road Top unit? I have been struggling back and forth with support for over a week. The road top will connect with my Kia Optima oem bluetooth just fine. When I attempt to connect two android phones I have, the road top will not broadcast. Any assistance will be much appreciated.
Disregard. Power plug started smoking and almost caused a fire. Sent back.

My apologies for the typo…
Does anyone know if possible to sideload custom APK for example YouTube APK to play videos etc?

Does anyone have any experience with the wired carplay? on Amazon they say it can be wired but a comment says theres not enough power over the USB to do carplay and charge your phone? Can anyone confirm or deny this?

My apologies for the typo…
Does anyone know if possible to sideload custom APK for example YouTube APK to play videos etc?
I have just got this reply from their customer support: >> Quote:
Thank you so much for your support.
Sorry this unit is not an Android unit it doesn't support android apps installed.

Hi I was wondering if anybody has the latest update for the road top 8.8 . There is echo on calls and no auto dim. It came with software version 2022.08.23-1.0.10 CUST version QP203. Thanks for any help with this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom