RLC Classifieds (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've got some inner shafts for a 79-85 Toyota Pickup front axle that I'm not going to use. Let's just say they're cheap to a RLC member.

Stock Axles
30 spline inner - 27 spline outter

It's 6 hours away, but Daniel and I saw one in Birmingham this weekend. $135.75 at the pull-a-part

Pulled or not? I'm not but a few hours away Josh...

If you don't want it I might be interested if its a rear.

Last edited:
Just a quick heads-up:

My 80-series will be for sale soon. It has been owned by @Bossman and driven by @Land Speeder , so really what more do you need?!

Specs:
- '93 Forest Green - 256k on clock, has "lower miles" engine, I believe
- 4.88 gears w/ factory elockers
- Longfield birfs with stock inners
- ARP hub studs front and rear (rear have 0 miles on them - installed last night)
- new spindle axle seals installed in rear (8/23)
- AISIN lockouts on front w/ gold 60-series dial faces (big deal, right...)
- heavy-duty drag-link
- ARP knuckle studs
- 1 1/2" Spidertrax spacers
- roughly 4" lift rear, 4" lift front with 2" budget-block spacers
- ARB front bumper in rough shape
- tubular rock sliders welded to scab plates on frame
- exhaust routed inside framerails, catalytic converters eliminated
- replaced lower rear links with unmolested factory units (8/23)
- have a set of Trail-Gear transfer case crawler gears that will go with it, extra rear driveshaft, front axle gaskets, Marlin Eco seals, other seals
- comes with factory doors with working electric Windows and lift hatch
- will come with 35" Treadwright Guard Dogs on 17" Sequoia alloys

The Bad:
- body has dents and dings, in particular rear lower quarter panels
- rear pinion seal weeps
- could use new rotors and pads on most corners - still work fine, though - I would remove ABS system at that time, too
- electric seats no longer adjust - fixed position
- couple of broken wheel studs - will try to replace before it sells
- passenger Birf occasional clicks - had driver rebuilt by RCV when I bought the Cruiser two and a half years ago for ~$100 shipped, and it's smooth
- rear windows have been removed
- center diff lock permanently locked in, but to has lockouts - drive flanges included if you want them.
- sunroof is non-functional
- has radio, but blew a fuse or something when passenger visor was taken out forcefully

This has been an absolute blast to wheel and taught me a lot about the dynamics of wheeling. I ran 36" Swampers, 35" short-course Maxxis stickies, 37" Trep non-sticky, and 37" Trep stickies on it. The Cruiser has been a proving ground for my many theories of off-roading design and equipment. Only left me stranded once due to a broken sector shaft. Box was replaced on the trail with the help of many from CottonLand Crew (thanks again, all!).

The Cruiser is a perfect platform for another Half-Ass or Sandy "Dat Ass". I had high hopes of finding the time to chop it up, but that hasn't happened and won't any time soon. Been building a house with my wife, and that has consumed my life the past eternity (it seems), and the land we have built on will continue to require a lot of my time. All that to say it time for it to find a new home. Could be road-worthy, and I've driven it for a few miles on asphalt at a time, but I think it really is best suited as a trail rig.

In Hot Springs
Asking $4250
Call, text, PM, smoke signals, whatever - 501.262.8018c.

Upgraded to a set of 50%+ 37" KM2s on the Tundra alloys.

New AISIN water pump installed, new AISIN "blue hub" fan clutch, new windshield wipers.

Put doors back on. All windows work except for passenger front. Think it could work again by cleaning the tracks. I imagine the grease has dried up and created resistance.

$3750 without crawler gears

I've got a receiver hitch on my '92 that I will sell or trade for something interesting, like a Hi-Lift jack. It's located in Farmington, which is right next to Fayetteville.

$75 cash or trade

Not sure if anybody in the RLC is needing a M105 trailer, but . . .
01616_1cn4z7nZHKk_600x450.jpg

Military Trailer Cargo 1 1/2 Ton M105 A2

And a cheaper version in Little Rock, AR

00R0R_8kKnz3Ia3Fo_600x450.jpg

Military Dump Trailer Remanufactured

Last edited:
I have a pair of tan 3rd row seats for sale that came out of my '00 LC. I took them out when I first got the truck and they've been wrapped in protective plastic and sitting in the corner of my garage ever since. They're in perfect condition. Pm if you're interested.

I've got original Running Boards, sunroof deflector, rear fender flares. Would sell...would consider trade for something. ..I'm in Jonesboro

Have the factory roof rack off my 03 LX if anybody is interested . Blue vapor metallic in great shape . Have all hardware as well as the gutter inserts . Make offer .

Hey guys,

Going to post here first before throwing on CL.

I purchased a M416 2 years ago from another mud member. It's been a great trailer, but will be purchasing something else for a trip out west this summer. I've upgraded a few things and it's been stored in my shop and out of the elements. I could keep it but I don't have room for 2 trailers in the shop and really don't want to leave it outdoors. If you're interested send me a Pm and I can send some more pictures.

I travel around the state for work and for the right price could deliver to you.

M416.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I purchased a M416 2 years ago from another mud member. It's been a great trailer, but will be purchasing something else for a trip out west this summer. I've upgraded a few things and it's been stored in my shop and out of the elements. I could keep it but I don't have room for 2 trailers in the shop and really don't want to leave it outdoors. If your interested send me a Pm and I can send some more pictures.

I travel around the state for work and for the right price could deliver to you.

View attachment 1375025
I'd also post this on the CottonLand Cruisers board as well. They have a lot of folks interested in these lately, it seems.

Hey guys,

I purchased a M416 2 years ago from another mud member. It's been a great trailer, but will be purchasing something else for a trip out west this summer. I've upgraded a few things and it's been stored in my shop and out of the elements. I could keep it but I don't have room for 2 trailers in the shop and really don't want to leave it outdoors. If your interested send me a Pm and I can send some more pictures.

View attachment 1375025

What's your asking price?

My 1993 FZJ80 is still for sale. I will cut someone in the Toyota world a good deal on it. Listed at $4k on CL, $3750 elsewhere. Ready to be another Half-Ass or dedicated trail rig.

1993 Toyota Land Cruiser

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom