RLC Classifieds (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone got any factory roof racks for a 100 series land cruiser laying around? Mine is a 2001, 3 Support post style. Also looking for a factory trailer hitch and bumper, like the thing that actually bolts up under the frame. Also looking for the factory wind deflector that mounts to the top of the rear door. My LC is grey. If you have installed an aftermarket bumper or roof rack, Id love to take your old stuff off your hands!

It seems the PO removed all of this stuff then ghetto rigged the rear bumper... yay for me :/

Anyone got any factory roof racks for a 100 series land cruiser laying around? Mine is a 2001, 3 Support post style. Also looking for a factory trailer hitch and bumper, like the thing that actually bolts up under the frame. Also looking for the factory wind deflector that mounts to the top of the rear door. My LC is grey. If you have installed an aftermarket bumper or roof rack, Id love to take your old stuff off your hands!

It seems the PO removed all of this stuff then ghetto rigged the rear bumper... yay for me :/
I've got mine off an 03 lx but it's a 2 post and vapor blue metallic . It will fit though and I've also got the gutter drip rails to go with too . Will pm you

Is there any difference in how much weight it can hold? Ive only seen the 3 post ones

Is there any difference in how much weight it can hold? Ive only seen the 3 post ones
That's a good question that I don't have an answer to .

SOLD
Parting out '14 Tundra Platinum.
Drivetrain, interior good.
Body is junk.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Finally found a Cruiser...

ISO stock transfer case for '91 80-series with 4.0.

Just a quick heads-up:

My 80-series will be for sale soon. It has been owned by @Bossman and driven by @Land Speeder , so really what more do you need?!

Specs:
- '93 Forest Green - 256k on clock, has "lower miles" engine, I believe
- 4.88 gears w/ factory elockers
- Longfield birfs with stock inners
- ARP hub studs front and rear (rear have 0 miles on them - installed last night)
- new spindle axle seals installed in rear (8/23)
- AISIN lockouts on front w/ gold 60-series dial faces (big deal, right...)
- heavy-duty drag-link
- ARP knuckle studs
- 1 1/2" Spidertrax spacers
- roughly 4" lift rear, 4" lift front with 2" budget-block spacers
- ARB front bumper in rough shape
- tubular rock sliders welded to scab plates on frame
- exhaust routed inside framerails, catalytic converters eliminated
- replaced lower rear links with unmolested factory units (8/23)
- have a set of Trail-Gear transfer case crawler gears that will go with it, extra rear driveshaft, front axle gaskets, Marlin Eco seals, other seals
- comes with factory doors with working electric Windows and lift hatch
- will come with 35" Treadwright Guard Dogs on 17" Sequoia alloys

The Bad:
- body has dents and dings, in particular rear lower quarter panels
- rear pinion seal weeps
- could use new rotors and pads on most corners - still work fine, though - I would remove ABS system at that time, too
- electric seats no longer adjust - fixed position
- couple of broken wheel studs - will try to replace before it sells
- passenger Birf occasional clicks - had driver rebuilt by RCV when I bought the Cruiser two and a half years ago for ~$100 shipped, and it's smooth
- rear windows have been removed
- center diff lock permanently locked in, but to has lockouts - drive flanges included if you want them.
- sunroof is non-functional
- has radio, but blew a fuse or something when passenger visor was taken out forcefully

This has been an absolute blast to wheel and taught me a lot about the dynamics of wheeling. I ran 36" Swampers, 35" short-course Maxxis stickies, 37" Trep non-sticky, and 37" Trep stickies on it. The Cruiser has been a proving ground for my many theories of off-roading design and equipment. Only left me stranded once due to a broken sector shaft. Box was replaced on the trail with the help of many from CottonLand Crew (thanks again, all!).

The Cruiser is a perfect platform for another Half-Ass or Sandy "Dat Ass". I had high hopes of finding the time to chop it up, but that hasn't happened and won't any time soon. Been building a house with my wife, and that has consumed my life the past eternity (it seems), and the land we have built on will continue to require a lot of my time. All that to say it time for it to find a new home. Could be road-worthy, and I've driven it for a few miles on asphalt at a time, but I think it really is best suited as a trail rig.

In Hot Springs
Asking $4250
Call, text, PM, smoke signals, whatever - 501.262.8018c.

Last edited:
Just throwing this out there, Looking for a trade. Not really too interested in a straight up sale due to the fact that ill never get out what i put into it, also i love this truck so if the perfect thing doesnt come along then im not really pressed to trade it... but here goes.

I was looking to see if anyone out there would be interested in trading an 80 series LC for my Daily Driver 1987 4runner. Crazy trade, i know but read the details. This is without a doubt one of the nicest firstgen 4runners out there that youll find. Most are ragged to hell

In the past year i have put over 12,000 into the 4runner in upgrades and maintenance.

THE GOOD:
-brand new re manufactured 22re with transferable 3 year nation wide warranty
-new front end including new ball joints, cvs, and steering components
-all brand new fuel injectors and fuel filter
-ENTIRE AC system is brand new
-new front wheel bearings
-brand new radiatior, all hoses are brand new, and all belts are brand new
-new distributor, new sparkplugs, and new wires
-Basically everything in the motor is brand new
-Invoices to prove all parts are new and properly installed
-33x12.5 R15 BFG All terrain tires
-Dick cepek DC1 Wheels
-New rotors/pads/shoes
-ORIGINAL near flawless white toyota paint
-Everything works, rear wiper/washer, rear window, Inclinometer/Altimeter etc.
-Trail gear front bumper/ Trail gear Rear bumper
-Ramsey REP8000 planetary winch
-Upgraded headlights to h4 replacement, replace bulbs not housing
-sylvania ZXE h4 bulbs (really white, not blue or yellow)
-New grille and headlight trim
-Door panels from a 1989 4runner with the arm rest style panels and window switches
-seats from 1989 4runner, more comfortable seats, 7 way adjustable driver seat
-power locks, windows, rear window
-Viper 2 way security system with rechargable key fob with screen, 1 mile range
-keyless entry (locks) and push start button on key fob, also the key fob rolls up and down the rear window.
-Window tint
-no Holes in interior
-All interior side panels are intact and in perfect condition.
-All SR5 trim and matching
-in cab winch controls
-Alpine bluetooth Head unit
-Alpine 4 inch dash speakers
-Alpine SWR 6.5 inch coaxial speakers custom mounted in the factory location (hidden behind panels behind roll bar)
-(id like to keep this) Alpine SWR12 subwoofer
-Alpine amp
-Entire Interior has been swapped to LEDs Added a dome light to cargo area also. Dome lights have like 30 LED diodes in each, its stupid bright, Dash, Map liights, gauge cluster, altimeter, and reverse lights all LED.
-Over the shoulder rear seatbelts
-4 inch suspension lift (bracket style lift where CV axles retain factory location, and diff drop)
-NO Extensive Body Work
-NO Rust
-Started life as an automatic, swapped to a manual by a shop
-Marlin Crawler HD clutch kit
-new Aisin clutch master/slave
-new ujoints, im probably leaving out a lot. I can send you the work invoices. These are things i can think of off the top of my head.
-I will also include a 1985 4runner Complete front axle. This axle is in great condition and really could be run in the condition it is in now, but I was planning on a rebuild before i swapped it in.
-most major work done by a shop by a toyota master mechanic

THE BAD:

-Swapped in a g52, and it makes noise in 5th gear, It needs the w56, so the shifters will sit a little further back. Good thing is that the swap is done and all you need to do is unbolt the g52 and swap in the w56. The clutch kit is less than a year old. I was planning on dual cases, this is why i havent done it yet.
-The wheels are ugly to me
-rear leafs are flat
-open diffs
-VSV needs to be replaced, it prevents the motor from idling up when AC is on, pretty easy and cheap part.
-light stains in the rear seat, can be easily removed with a steam cleaner.
-Its still IFS

This is my Daily Driver, AKA i needed to make it as reliable as humanly possible so I could get it to work and back every day. I get stopped daily about it and asked about it.

I would like to trade for an 80 series that is in good shape, needs to be reliable and get me to work and to the trails. Lockers a super big plus. White a huge plus also.

Heres some photos:

IHirQQfl.jpg

2AdX40Ul.jpg

K5omSIcl.jpg

oPb3RV2l.jpg

T6J1KWGl.jpg

These are all i have currently on my phone, I can add more later

Just a quick heads-up:

My 80-series will be for sale soon. It has been owned by @Bossman and driven by @Land Speeder , so really what more do you need?!

Specs:
- ARP hub studs front and rear (rear have 0 miles on them - installed last night)
- heavy-duty drag-link
- ARP knuckle studs
- have a set of Trail-Gear transfer case crawler gears that will go with it, extra rear driveshaft, front axle gaskets, Marlin Eco seals, other seals

The Bad:
- rear pinion seal weeps
- could use new rotors and pads on most corners - still work fine, though - I would remove ABS system at that time, too
- passenger Birf occasional clicks - had driver rebuilt by RCV when I bought the Cruiser two and a half years ago for ~$100 shipped, and it's smooth
- center diff lock permanently locked in, but to has lockouts - drive flanges included if you want them.
- has radio, but blew a fuse or something when passenger visor was taken out forcefully

This has been an absolute blast to wheel and taught me a lot about the dynamics of wheeling. I ran 36" Swampers, 35" short-course Maxxis stickies, 37" Trep non-sticky, and 37" Trep stickies on it. The Cruiser has been a proving ground for my many theories of off-roading design and equipment. Only left me stranded once due to a broken sector shaft. Box was replaced on the trail with the help of many from CottonLand Crew (thanks again, all!).

The Cruiser is a perfect platform for another Half-Ass or Sandy "Dat Ass". I had high hopes of finding the time to chop it up, but that hasn't happened and won't any time soon. Been building a house with my wife, and that has consumed my life the past eternity (it seems), and the land we have built on will continue to require a lot of my time. All that to say it time for it to find a new home. Could be road-worthy, and I've driven it for a few miles on asphalt at a time, but I think it really is best suited as a trail rig.

In Hot Springs
Asking $4250
If anyone is interested in cheaper options, I have a few ideas. Could go back to stock axles with 4.10 diffs - rear welded, front lock-right. Could also put a set of Chevy steelies with bored centers to clear Toyota hubs and 25% tread 315/70R17 Desert Grapplers.

If anyone is interested in cheaper options, I have a few ideas. Could go back to stock axles with 4.10 diffs - rear welded, front lock-right. Could also put a set of Chevy steelies with bored centers to clear Toyota hubs and 25% tread 315/70R17 Desert Grapplers.

Do you have an 80 series full float axle laying around? Want to sell it?

Just a quick heads-up:

Specs:
- heavy-duty drag-link
- ARP knuckle studs

The Bad:
- rear pinion seal weeps

In Hot Springs
Asking $4250
Still for sale.

Anyone got any leads on a front Elocker thirdmember from an 80 series? any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom