RLC Classifieds (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dunno if this will interest anyone here, but I have two of these military trucks for sale. M1008 CUCV

Neither have axles. Both have 6.2 diesels, neither run. Mainly just parts trucks. See ad for more details.

Located in Hot Springs, AR

Asking $250 for white truck, $500 for red truck sans trans and transfer, or $750 with TH400 and NP208 currently in truck.

Military CUCV M1008 Trucks

***SOLD***

I swear I'm not a used car dealer. That's just how the cards have stacked up and fallen.

Listing our 2001 Toyota 4Runner for sale. We've owned it since April of 2012. In the last year, we bought land, built a house, bought a tow truck, and now prepping for horses. With all those changes, the 4Runner no longer is needed. We have taken good care of it and have extensive records for work performed back to when it only had 5k miles on it. Asking $5900 on CL. Would prefer to sell to someone in the offroad community that wil continue to take good care of it, and will take less to make that happen. Pics and more detail in the CL ad. Thanks for looking!

2001 Toyota 4Runner 4WD Limited SR5

Last edited:
Set of 16" Chrome LX 470 rims/caps/lugs in good condition wrapped in 275/70 R16 Michelin LTX's with 1/4? tread depth. $150 obo. $100obo

20170116_145453.jpg

20170116_145634.jpg

20170116_145656.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_4608.JPG
I've got a rhino rack basket model #at1510 in pretty much new condition . Had it on my lx for about a week but decided to go a different direction . Retails close to $500 but I'm offering it up for $200 for local mud members . It's just collecting dust in my garage .

View attachment 1391013 I've got a rhino rack basket model #at1510 in pretty much new condition . Had it on my lx for about a week but decided to go a different direction . Retails close to $500 but I'm offering it up for $200 for local mud members . It's just collecting dust in my garage .

What are the specs/dimensions? Might be interested in it for my self, or for a friend with a 4Runner

What are the specs/dimensions? Might be interested in it for my self, or for a friend with a 4Runner
Measuring from the bottom the rack is 42" w x 62" l and roughly 6" deep . I also have the fit kit for rhino bars but other fit kits are available for different applications . Honestly though fabricating your own mounting brackets would be pretty simple .

$125 - FJ60/62 Radiator. Bought it from Cool Cruisers and ran it for a while. Has a pinhole leak near the filler neck. Easy fix for a radiator shop. A steal at $125 vs $400+ new. Radiators FJ40 FJ45 FJ60 FJ62

d1Et4za.jpg

DCPR2TC.jpg

nNKYU5S.jpg

vzznYh4.jpg

$50 - Another FJ60 radiator. This one is original I think. No major leaks, but it needs to be rodded out at a radiator shop. The mounting bracket on the side has come loose as well.

GEMnvbz.jpg

L0Q2fxb.jpg

VNkdozD.jpg

$20 - "Snake Blinders" chrome trim for FJ60. Goes on rocker panel below doors. A few minor scuffs and small dings. Sorry, no clips or hardware to attach them with.

SWLyppu.jpg

rwuGtdY.jpg

$35 - FJ60 Choke Cable. Removed from a 3/87 model. Includes knob. Moves freely and detents click well. Outer sheath has a small crack, but doesn't affect operation. Toyota still has these for $50+ without the knob.

bXHhTqX.jpg

IA6dBb9.jpg

Wheels are SOLD!

$300 - Four 15x8 6x5.5 pattern aluminum wheels. Backspacing is 4" I believe. Made by Delta Wheel in Australia. These are beefy! They came on my cruiser, and someone had to have imported them back in the day. I've never polished them, but I'd imagine they will clean up well. I've tried to find another one or two (only seen one other set on a truck 5-6 years ago), but have had no luck.

lFkBJPK.jpg

imcYYA8.jpg

sqZGGNX.jpg

3EePwwB.jpg

wwfiTwL.jpg

8jyipS4.jpg

4kquMIW.jpg

Last edited:
$300 - Four 15x8 6x5.5 pattern aluminum wheels. Backspacing is 4" I believe. Made by Delta Wheel in Australia. These are beefy! They came on my cruiser, and someone had to have imported them back in the day. I've never polished them, but I'd imagine they will clean up well. I've tried to find another one or two (only seen one other set on a truck 5-6 years ago), but have had no luck.

You would not happen to know the bolt pattern on an 80, would you? Those would look nice on my truck.

You would not happen to know the bolt pattern on an 80, would you? Those would look nice on my truck.

These will bolt up your 80, but as Mark says above, you might have brake caliper issues. If yours is an early 91-93 model with drums in the rear, they will probably work perfect. Those years had 15" wheels.

Set of 16" Chrome LX 470 rims/caps/lugs in good condition wrapped in 275/70 R16 Michelin LTX's with 1/4? tread depth. $150 obo.
$100 obo. Putting these on Classifieds for same.

Pics above.

That's a great deal...unfortunately I paid 4 times that just a few months ago....buy I'll pass the word around here (joneboro)... see if I can help you get rid of them

IMG_3256.JPG
IMG_4623.PNG
I've got a set of ARB ipf900db dual beam lights brand new in box . Come with everything switch wiring ect . I've got a set on my lx and like them just fine . Not what all the cool kids are using nowadays but still a quality set of lights . I like the fact they have high and low beams . Cheapest I've found them on web is $280 . I will let go for $180 to mud members . I'm in Bella Vista

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom