Rhino 4x4 Front Bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bazinga! Looks fantastic. Now go crash into something or hit a deer to see how it holds up!😁

Last edited:
Looks great! Very much oem!

I meant to tell you I set aside my ARB tow points for you. They’ll look like new again with a quick wipe down:

450FFB1A-38E3-4EF2-BD14-8432803C5E57.jpeg

First impressions on the bumper. Very high quality components, excellent design with perfect body line contours and exact cutouts, thick and strong metal and quality powder coat (I painted the wings to match body however). The install was time consuming even though it wasn’t particularly difficult, and it was certainly would be easier if I had done a bumper myself on a 200. For example, I spent about 2 hours fiddling with the parking sensors and headlight washers on my truck, then moving over to Greg’s we literally did the same amount of work in 3 minutes. That’s why the pros do things so much faster than us normal guys. Also because it’s modular it’s highly adjustable which is a pro and a con. Again I spent forever getting each line to match up perfectly before torquing down which would likely take a lot less time doing it on a second truck. Greg bought a 16+ LC bumper for his 11 LX so he ended up welding his together, adding some plates to fill gaps, trim excesses off, etc. to dial into a custom match for his truck. He has incredible skills and made it look amazing on his Lexus. More to come soon on his bumper.

We also installed Comeup Seal Gen 2 9.5 winches in both trucks, and we ran into a little frustration there. Apparently we received a brand new design winch with an old design contactor mount that didn’t play nice together. That led to hours of head scratching and texting with someone who confirmed it wasn’t intended to interface together, but a new design bracket will ship soon. Annoying problem that once again wasted several hours for a simple problem. Greg modified the mounts and they’re in a perfect spot now to reach to plug in the remote (winch comes with wired and wireless remotes). Overall the name of the game was move slow, be very detail conscious, make sure the everything was installed and working correctly, and I’m happy with the way it turned out. I’ll update after some use too.

Looks amazing Matt, definitely the cleanest 200 series bumper I have seen. It appears to sit forward of the grill, and perhaps slightly forward of the headlights too? If so very clever design to get very tight lines and gaps but still allow room for flex.

Yes you are right that’s exactly how it works. I think you’ll appreciate it in person as it really looks like a stock truck from Australia or somewhere where you can get an oem winch. I could adjust it tighter against the body but wanted to allow for good flex. I’ll likely tweak after Moab depending on how it does.

Stunning!

2 pics, that aint gonna cut it! Haha...

Saw both of these trucks today. Very nice. I’m now wanting to get rid of my ARB front and go this direction. :)

Doesn’t look like they fit the early 200’s though.

I'd love to see a front and 3/4 shot on the LX570 + Rhino final. Maybe we can twist this fine gentleman's arm to join our community here?

I'd love to see a front and 3/4 shot on the LX570 + Rhino final. Maybe we can twist this fine gentleman's arm to join our community here?

Remember bumper Greg purchased is for a 16+ Land Crusier. It’s been modified a bunch for fit, mainly a fab’d fill plate near headlights for fit. And the entire thing is welded together.

You likely won’t catch him on the internet.

He has solved many of the problems we face with our LX builds - front bumper, sliders, much larger tires, it’s a great build and some details and discussion would be of great benefit.

Thanks @JohnJB and @mcgaskins for the pics and details you have shared.

37’s on a 200 is way cool!

I want to get a 570 and send it to Greg..... maybe he can do some consulting for Slee haha

View attachment 1967627

View attachment 1967628

Remember bumper Greg purchased is for a 16+ Land Crusier. It’s been modified a bunch for fit, mainly a fab’d fill plate near headlights for fit. And the entire thing is welded together.

So does Slee have a secret stash of 570 sliders laying around?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom