Retro stripes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i been leaning towards 1 of these......

1646462319000.png

1646462287494.png

There’s also Togue Nation from Australia. They have a bunch of different stripe kits in lots of colors. I’m getting this kit soon for my blue 60:

1E81F1BA-4CC7-45F1-A67A-179957B45609.jpeg

@WSOPgold2012 Retro Sound and Togue Nation are either owned by the same person or have some kind of relationship.

Looks like both sites have the same exact kits. I got in on a group buy some local folks are doing. Can’t wait to get those white stripes on Matilda. Body stripes before a working motor, right?!?
motors are over rated....

Hold off before ordering from ^^^them. 3 days after my paypal purchase I have no tracking info and no email purchase confirmation. Per paypal this is their business info. Ukrainian Treasures Inc612-203-1280http://ukrainiantreasures.comsupport@skladusa.com... Left message at Brooklyn Park MN phone #. Will update if they follow through. MN BBB has no negative info on them. Just there company name, addr, and ph.

But this info on there Supdec Graphix website leads me to believe they may be in Ukraine. More searches yields complaints for lack of communications and very long (weeks) time between taking funds and delivering item.

"We are a European company that focuses on the whole world.
To making our products, we use technologies from leading Japanese manufacturers such as Mutoh, Graphtec, and Canon.
Our products are made from vinyl supplied by these companies:

logo-vinyl.png

We are grateful to our customers for their trust and will continue to improve our service and please you with new items."

email: - support@supdec.com
tel: +1 209 813 4174 (only text)

Last edited:
I got mine from here. Fast postage (Australia), fantastic price and even better product.

retro stripes.JPG

Hold off before ordering from ^^^them. 3 days after my paypal purchase I have no tracking info and no email purchase confirmation. Per paypal this is their business info. Ukrainian Treasures Inc612-203-1280http://ukrainiantreasures.comsupport@skladusa.com... Left message at Brooklyn Park MN phone #. Will update if they follow through. MN BBB has no negative info on them. Just there company name, addr, and ph.

But this info on there Supdec Graphix website leads me to believe they may be in Ukraine. More searches yields complaints for lack of communications and very long (weeks) time between taking funds and delivering item.

"We are a European company that focuses on the whole world.
To making our products, we use technologies from leading Japanese manufacturers such as Mutoh, Graphtec, and Canon.
Our products are made from vinyl supplied by these companies:

logo-vinyl.png

We are grateful to our customers for their trust and will continue to improve our service and please you with new items."

email: - support@supdec.com
tel: +1 209 813 4174 (only text)

I received an email response today regarding my inquiry about my order. They said:

"We are from Ukraine, due to the fact that Russia attacked us, we cannot work now. We have received your order and will produce stickers as soon as possible.
There may be slight delays due to the fact that we did not work for two weeks, but we have already resumed work. Thanks for understanding! Sorry!"

Not sure what to make of this. Maybe the decals will show up some day or maybe not. Anyway, just a heads up.

From a Facebook page, last week, I ordered these stripes from a “shop” in Pakistan. 150$US delivered in Canada.

Fingers crossed. So fare so good, does not appear to be a scam "yet".

I’ll keep you informed or the outcome ASAP.

95B8EA58-07C3-4CD9-9054-312252FD6FBC.jpeg

I got mine from here. Fast postage (Australia), fantastic price and even better product.

View attachment 2951943
Those look great on your white truck. Classic Auto Sound is the same as Togue Nation, where I'm ordering my stripes from - two different sites for two different specialties, same owner. Siege Overland down there with you in Oz also carries their line of stripes, but why not order from the source? Our local Cruiser club here in the states was able to get a group buy together straight from Togue. My Sylvania stripes will be about $150 including shipping.

By the way, where did you get the rain guards?? I've seen Toyota-branded ones for 80 Series trucks (always on RHD HDJ81s for some reason), but never seen a direct-fit solution for 60s.

From a Facebook page, last week, I ordered these stripes from a “shop” in Pakistan. 150$US delivered in Canada.

Fingers crossed. So fare so good, does not appear to be a scam "yet".

I’ll keep you informed or the outcome ASAP.

View attachment 2952929
Do you know what type of Vinyl they use?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: thats not a Vinyl type... Oracal 651. Siser Easy PSV, Avery Dennison ect ect....

Thank to inform me know the «UV resistant» is NOT a Vinyl type. I do not know exacly what type of vinyl it is so I share a caracteristic of the product instead of just answering you «no I don't know».

Thank to inform me know the «UV resistant» is NOT a Vinyl type. I do not know exacly what type of vinyl it is so I share a caracteristic of the product instead of just answering you «no I don't know».
have a link of where you purchased so I could ck? $150 seems inexpensive.

Be aware, by now, that I can’t recommend them because I did not yet received the stripes. I consciously took a risk and sent money I "could" lose.

Be aware, by now, that I can’t recommend them because I did not yet received the stripes. I consciously took a risk and sent money I "could" lose.

wish u all the best...looks sketchy AF lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom