For Sale Restored 1972 FJ-40 Soft-Top - Seattle, WA

FOR SALE: 1972 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ-40 Soft-Top. I bought this car as you see it in the photos from a gentleman in Sheridan, WY. He lovingly and painstakingly restored it to its current condition. I bought it several years ago and I keep it stored at my place in Twin Bridges, MT. It is driven just several days per year in the summer – maybe a total of 300-400 miles per year. I am selling it because 1.) It is never driven, and 2.) I want the space for a sports car I recently purchased.

Please feel free to call with any questions you may have or if you would like more photos. I am hopeful to find a Land Cruiser aficionado who loves them as much as I do. Enjoy the photos.

Price: $33,950.00

For more extensive photos, please call:

Ron Gross

(425) 503-7204

TLC - 1.jpg

TLC - 2.jpg

TLC - 3.jpg

TLC - 4.jpg

TLC - 5.jpg

BabyD

Supporting Vendor
Thats a beauty! Do you mind me asking who you bought it from in Sheridan? I live in Sheridan and didn't know there was any nice cruisers here. GLWS!

I honestly can't remember his name. It was several years ago. I have all of the paperwork at my house in Seattle. I am currently at my duck club in Arkansas. Going back home on Sunday.

parker019

SILVER Star
Sweet rig!

The only thing I like better than the antlers is the rear license plate bracket

BabyD

Supporting Vendor
I honestly can't remember his name. It was several years ago. I have all of the paperwork at my house in Seattle. I am currently at my duck club in Arkansas. Going back home on Sunday.
No worries. Have fun duck hunting!

Thats a beauty! Do you mind me asking who you bought it from in Sheridan? I live in Sheridan and didn't know there was any nice cruisers here. GLWS!
Planning a move to Sheridan this summer, hopefully I'll be bringing my '74 40 with me! Can't say it's all that nice though, more 'trail rig' quality.

Bump for a sharp looking rig! GLWS

Top Bottom