Repost? BJ45LV up for Govt. Auction... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

where ya suppose that come from? LHD........cool

Great, now that Landpimp knows about it, there goes my chances of getting it!!

your safe........if it dont' say HK on it........I aint buying it........no more old iron for me for a while......lucky you :)

Great, now that Landpimp knows about it, there goes my chances of getting it!!

your safe........if it dont' say HK on it........I aint buying it........no more old iron for me for a while......lucky you :)

Thank you soooo much for your kind charity. Now it is just me against the 25 other suitors.

Sounds like you're collecting handguns now.

my guess........from some remote island someplace............Greenland maybe

I'll be one of the bidders....

the f350 I bought from the same naval base was from Greenland. It had a 20amp plug on the front to power 3 block and hose heaters, and a cab heater!

damn that's cold...

alright, who's up for bidding?

bk

BKFJ40, did you get that Hilux diesel from the same place? Noticed a lot of two of them under the "other vehicles" link. Might be competing with you on this auction. Looking to sell my 80 before I go to Afghanistan and this would be a fun project to come back to. Might even be able to find some parts there.

let the fun begin :grinpimp:

bk

Hmmm. Might be a good excuse to visit my Alma Mater. ODU just around the corner!
Getting too rich for my blood - although LHD...

I've run it up to $3600....maybe I need to go sell some blood to get some more money....

If you throw in the 10% buyer's premium - I'm at my $4k limit

bk

hey I am pretty good...........right on the money :D

good luck ya all :D

I

the f350 I bought from the same naval base was from Greenland. It had a 20amp plug on the front to power 3 block and hose heaters, and a cab heater!

damn that's cold...

alright, who's up for bidding?

bk

hey I am pretty good...........right on the money :D

good luck ya all :D

The true southern way to spell that Mr. Pimp is y'all

bk

you are correct........and have corrected me before.......but this is the way we'all say up in the PNW :D

The true southern way to spell that Mr. Pimp is y'all

bk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom