Relic run 2024 April 17-24 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Swap Meet info thread

Although we have already met last year's record attendance level, I made the executive decision to extend Early Bird registration until end of day 3/28/2024. Register by then to guarantee a T-shirt with your driver registration. We will have more on site for sale than we did last year but there are no guarantees outside of registering by tomorrow night!

Although we have already met last year's record attendance level, I made the executive decision to extend Early Bird registration until end of day 3/28/2024. Register by then to guarantee a T-shirt with your driver registration. We will have more on site for sale than we did last year but there are no guarantees outside of registering by tomorrow night!
How many are you expecting?

Finally seasoning the Blackstone Grill I got att Relic Run last year! Thanks I@prharper

I will have this down there for cooking duties.
IMG_0471.jpeg

Swap Meet info thread

Bump. Please post up what you want or what you have!

MD/VA Caravan post

Please let us know if there are any changes or if anyone is joining ....

So here is the Wednesday Caravan plan that a lot of us have talked about…
My hopeful goal is to get there between 4:00pm and 5:00pm…ish. So we can setup before its dark and relax after a long drive down.

Wednesday 24/04/17
Meeting Location: Southern States gas station at 13655 Beverly Ford Rd Elkwood VA 22718
Departure Time: 10:00 AM That means LEAVING the Station then NOT ARRIVING THEN!

This is a nice big place where we can all fuel up our tanks and park off to the side. The station has nice clean bathrooms and a good store for any snacks / food / drinks for the road.

Along the route we will be swinging through a little station called Shady’s Place at 151819 Thomas Nelson Hwy, Lovingston VA 22949 to have @davidp14 join the group. It is a small station with 2 pumps right off the road and a small store as well.

Somewhere along the route we will find lunch and of course fuel once or twice… I figure an hour or so of stops along the way.

I would recommend that we should all top off before getting to the campsite as the only local place for fuel is the Eldorado Outpost around the corner but it is a 4 pumper and the only game in town so it can get busy! They do have a good size camp store and ice as well as hot food which isn’t bad but again it's the only game around so it isn’t the cheapest either.

Everyone will end up there though since you have to buy your Trail Passes there. So I would suggest that we swing in there BEFORE going to the campground for a final top off and ice run if you need it and get our passes so there isn't an evening trip or a rush in the morning.

The Campground address is:
US Forest Service RD 1154, NC 27371

maps.app.goo.gl

Southern States - Culpeper Petroleum Cooperative - Brandy Station Br to US Forest Service Road 1154

maps.app.goo.gl
maps.app.goo.gl

Wednesday's Caravan...
Svensk120 - Driving
@CrabCake - Driving
@davidp14 - Driving
@DrivenLyfe- Driving

If anyone is leaving on Thursday or Friday below are others leaving then if you want to see about hooking up for your own little caravan...

Thursday on their own...
@matzell - Towing
@76FJ40 - Driving

Friday on their own...
@hakalugi
@TRFCSUX
@Jakes40

Unknown:
@Diff Kraken maybe - Driving
@Boomstick

MD/VA Caravan post

My hopeful goal is to get there between 4:00pm and 5:00pm…ish. So we can setup before its dark and relax after a long drive down.

Wednesday 24/04/17
Meeting Location: Southern States gas station at 13655 Beverly Ford Rd Elkwood VA 22718

This is a nice big place where we can all fuel up our tanks and park off to the side. The station has nice clean bathrooms and a good store for any snacks / food / drinks for the road.

Along the route we will be swinging through a little station called Shady’s Place at 151819 Thomas Nelson Hwy, Lovingston VA 22949 to have @davidp14 join the group. It is a small station with 2 pumps right off the road and a small store as well.

Somewhere along the route we will find lunch and of course fuel once or twice… I figure an hour or so of stops along the way.

I would recommend that we should all top off before getting to the campsite as the only local place for fuel is the Eldorado Outpost around the corner but it is a 4 pumper and the only game in town so it can get busy! They do have a good size camp store and ice as well as hot food which isn’t bad but again it's the only game around so it isn’t the cheapest either.

Everyone will end up there though since you have to buy your Trail Passes there. So I would suggest that we swing in there BEFORE going to the campground for a final top off and ice run if you need it and get our passes so there isn't an evening trip or a rush in the morning.

maps.app.goo.gl

Southern States - Culpeper Petroleum Cooperative - Brandy Station Br to US Forest Service Road 1154

maps.app.goo.gl
maps.app.goo.gl

Wednesday's Caravan...
Svensk120 - Driving
@CrabCake - Driving
@davidp14 - Driving
@DrivenLyfe- Driving

If anyone is leaving on Thursday or Friday below are others leaving then if you want to see about hooking up for your own little caravan...

Thursday on their own...
@matzell - Towing
@76FJ40 - Driving

Friday on their own...
@hakalugi
@TRFCSUX
@Jakes40

Unknown:
@Boomstick
If all goes well,I plan to leave Thursday morning.

MD/VA Caravan post

Wednesday 24/04/17

maps.app.goo.gl

maps.app.goo.gl
maps.app.goo.gl

Wednesday's Caravan...
Svensk120 - Driving
@CrabCake - Driving
@davidp14 - Driving
@DrivenLyfe- Driving

Thursday on their own...
@matzell - Towing
@76FJ40 - Driving

Friday on their own...
@hakalugi
@TRFCSUX
@Jakes40

Unknown:
@Boomstick
Posted this in CCLC too, I'm a late registration. Planning on heading down from Fredericksburg on Thurs in my 60. Looking to caravan with anyone driving that day. Open to departure time as long as it's an arrival by taco time.

We've nudged past 140 Drivers and over 95 Passengers & kids so far and are expecting more registrations on site! This will be the largest Carolina Relic Run so far! Thanks to all who registered early. Looking forward to seeing everybody next weekend!

We've nudged past 140 Drivers and over 95 Passengers & kids so far and are expecting more registrations on site! This will be the largest Carolina Relic Run so far! Thanks to all who registered early. Looking forward to seeing everybody next weekend!
That's incredible!!!

Posted this in CCLC too, I'm a late registration. Planning on heading down from Fredericksburg on Thurs in my 60. Looking to caravan with anyone driving that day. Open to departure time as long as it's an arrival by taco time.
Did you get hooked up with anyone? Sorry I missed this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom