Red Bird Run Oct. 23 & 24 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ecstacy of gold.....:clap:

Jeez such hostility.

Why cause the Missiouri hills echo Mozart?

That place looks fine to me. I'm up for anything new. I just thought the soundtrack didn't fit.

That place looks fine to me. I'm up for anything new. I just thought the soundtrack didn't fit.

Everything fits ecstacy of gold. I pleasure myself to it. I rock it in my headphones when me and the misses bump uglies. Its even my door bell.

Im confused...i thought tellico was closed before gsmtr 09? Most of thoe pics look like tellico...no?

Much better.

Why does the first one have so many flat track stuff on it. There's just a few shots of actual trail rides and rock crawling. It made the event look lame.

We didn't know last year if we would even use the flat track. Turns out it had a pretty big draw. That being said I tried to mix them up as much as possible. If I showed nothing but crazy hard stuff everyone would think that was all it was. Also most of the pictures (all 3000 of them) that were taken at the event are of hard stuff. No one photographed the easy stuff.

You want to see more of this stuff?

And less this?

Im confused...i thought tellico was closed before gsmtr 09? Most of thoe pics look like tellico...no?

It was. We made the video back in January. They closed it 8 weeks before the event. No way I was making a new video. Sad. Very sad to see it go.

The second video is MUCH better! That place looks awesome!

Second video is when GSMTR was at Tellico. The FS shut it down. We then moved GSMTR to Golden Mountain. Last year was our first year there. We reserve the whole park for a week. No outsiders. One big private Toyota party all week long.

If you want to see the pics from last year they are here. Should give you a good idea of what the park is all about.

GSMTR 2010 - Upstate Cruisers

ecstacy of gold.....:clap:

The fact that they used that song as background music makes me want to go there. I didnt even watch the video. In fact its playing in another tab right now as I type, unwatched.

I think I am going to go watch The Good, The Bad and The Ugly now....

SO the first video is lame. The second video is way better, but shows what it used to be and not what it is now, which is the first video.

That's not helping.

However, the pics do show cool wheeling. So that helps a bit.

ohhh man! Now how are we going to trick Eric? I was thinking Eric was going to go down to wheel some lower 2 only to find that false advertising is no fun.

:lol:

I for one am more than willing to give GSMTR II a chance, but quite honestly never heard enough buzz to convince me that it is a good event yet. Tellico is really hard to beat, and Missouri is oddly awesome. It seemed like 2010 GSMTR was plagued with rain which may have dampened the enthusiasm a little and is perfectly understandable. I am still kinda waiting and seeing. If I had to choose though I am going to stick with our club because they are awesome in their own way (and I include the non-members from IL too).

Our PYS tour was a last minute GSMTR substitute since we had all planned to go to GSMTR '09 but due to the trail closing left most of us in the lurch for something to do that week. I had been singing the praises of Tellico to our club and our friends up north in Chicago for years and the change in dates from May to June really opened up the possibility for a lot of us. What sucked was the first time that it was a real possibility, the trails closed! I for one would love to see more of the hardcore trails that the new place has to offer. Tellico for me was the place that had stuff that couldn't be found anywhere else. Flat trails are everywhere and I would like to see what make the new place stand out. We were all pleasantly surprised that MO was so awesome and it made the next year's decision even easier. Can you change our minds?

Commander

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom