Red Bird Run Oct. 23 & 24 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I guess Ron is going to wait a little longer to start pimpin this shindig.

But I can't wait to go wheelin again, so I'm postin this up. All the playful banter gets me in the mood for a good time. (Please don't remove the sexual overtones from that last statement, or there will be nothing left)

The skinny on the whole deal is we're "goin wheelin" in Red Bird in October. The 23 & 24 to be exact.
I will be going on the 22nd after work, as I'm sure others will as well. This way I get to party & relax the night before, see all you goons an extra night & also be there, fresh & ready to wheel on Saturday morning.

I will have the 4runner goin :)steer:eek:n IFS still) for the event. it will be its first real time out.

I don't know much yet about the camping, cept for the guys we met there last time told us there is nice camp grounds close.
Hopefully the events coordinator will chime in on all that stuff.

I'm stoked already.!

I'm ready to finaly wheel this place only about an hour north from me. If Tony is going to be there Friday so will I.

Mark

I am working on a 40 that I hope to have ready to ride for this event. If I do not get it done does anyone have an extra seat? I'd like to see this place myself even if I can't wheel it this time around.

Thanks,
Nick

I'll be there I wouldn't miss the party!

I'm gonna try to leave work a few hours early so I can be there friday night

I'm up in the air about this one but I definitely need to wheel again. It's a 5 hour trip for me while flat towing my 40. I'm a little hesitant but I'll see what I can do.

I would appreciate it somebody posted up on some info regarding the camping sites there. It might make my decision easier.

Since Ron is asleep at the wheel on this event,,,I will try to find out about the camp situation & post up.

Since Ron is asleep at the wheel on this event,,,I will try to find out about the camp situation & post up.

Maybe someone should go check on ron....

Yes...meant to get this posted earlier. Saturday night is not a problem at all for camping. They have planned camping Sat. night there at the park. The question is Friday night...will they allow us to camp then? I spoke to someone at that gatehouse today and they said Friday night shouldn't be a problem but just to make sure, he was going to have the supervisor call me back? Waiting on that call and will let you all know. How many people want to come Friday?

Here is the event description from their website for October 23 & 24.
This will be our Fall night ride and camp-out along with Indiana Four Wheel Drive Association's (IFWDA) 30th birthday celebration. Come and join the fun and wish IFWDA a happy birthday. They are one of the groups who played a big part in making Redbird what it is today. With out their voice I am not sure Redbird would be here for us all to enjoy today. Think about becoming a member of their fine organization and join the fight to keep places like Redbird and others open to the public. There will be a $20.00 fee on top of the normal gate fee, which will allow you to ride all day saturday, saturday night, camp in the parking lot and ride till 9pm sunday.

I want to camp friday night, i dont plan to wheel friday. I plan to get there and set up before the sun goes down.

Brings back memories of PYS1! That was the most fun I have had in a parking lot since I was a teenager and couldn't afford a motel.

......and I got the "double free" breakfast!!:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom