Recommend a Cruiser Mechanic in your area (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We have been working on Cruisers since 1981. Give us a call if you need your Toyota 4X4 repaired.
CTS in Conifer, CO. (303)838-4772 we are about 30 miles SW of Denver.

Anyone know of any cruiser mechanics in flagstaff Arizona? Karma is gone, now in Houston.
This guy says he works on Cruisers. Stopped when going through Flag and saw one he was working on. R&A Import Auto Bill Porter 928-526-2851. Dont know the quality of work.

SF Bay Area

A+ Japanese Auto Repair
Rob Lucas
650-595-2277
rob@aplusjapaneseautorepair.com
790 Industrial Road
San Carlos 94070

Rob is a really nice, no BS, straight-shooter. He appreciates these old cars & keeping them on the road. I am comfortable wrenching under the hood only to a certain point - he & the techs worked with me to explain the problems and what needed to get done so I could make the decision as to whether I wanted to take it on or not. Seems like something any reputable shop would do, but not always the case.

However, for anything heavy if one can make it to the Central Valley / Stockton area, Georg is the man.

Still looking for someone in Central Washington it looks like... Any suggestions? Tri-Cities or Yakima?

Landpimp swears by BillyBob's Off-Road in Puyallup. He takes all his cruisers there - and judging by the size of his fleet, that means they know a lot about cruisers!

Then of course there are two emerging mechanics in Ballard! (choke, choke, cough, cough)
I think do to the closing of the off road forest roads billy bobs went out of business and is now a clutch shop.

Landpimp swears by BillyBob's Off-Road in Puyallup. He takes all his cruisers there - and judging by the size of his fleet, that means they know a lot about cruisers!

Then of course there are two emerging mechanics in Ballard! (choke, choke, cough, cough)
I take that back....they moved!!! why milton! They were always on south hill puyallup

60/62 Pre-purchase Inspection in Raleigh

Looking for a knowledgeable, trustworthy and MUD-recommended dealer, indy or experienced Cruiserhead to perform a thorough pre-purchase inspection of a 60/62 in Raleigh, NC for me. I am in Maryland. Please message me. TIA.

Anyone know anything about Harris quan auto in Memphis I've heard good things and that he is an old school Toyota guy but I've been screwed over by to many mechanics in the past to trust them off of one recommendation

anyone recommend any mechanics in Las Vegas?

anyone recommend any mechanics in Las Vegas?

Not toyota specific but for a general mechanic T and M automotive have always treated us very well. They have worked on several vehicles for us including the :princess: F150, my old 4runner, a few other assorted gm sedans we have had over the years. I've always been impressed at their straight up way of dealing with us. Nick is generally the best guy to talk to on the phone though they are all helpful. Good luck.

Your avatar pic wouldn't happen to be the 80 with all the extra metal on it that was recently on ebay would it?

Not toyota specific but for a general mechanic T and M automotive have always treated us very well. They have worked on several vehicles for us including the :princess: F150, my old 4runner, a few other assorted gm sedans we have had over the years. I've always been impressed at their straight up way of dealing with us. Nick is generally the best guy to talk to on the phone though they are all helpful. Good luck.

Your avatar pic wouldn't happen to be the 80 with all the extra metal on it that was recently on ebay would it?
Thank you for the advise.

yes it is.. I didnt know what to put at the time so just uploaded a picture I had saved.

Thank you for the advise.

yes it is.. I didnt know what to put at the time so just uploaded a picture I had saved.

You did not buy that one then? I was curious if someone had picked it up or not

A good Cruiser mechanic in my area is:
Rob Smith Repairs / Fabrications
Thomasville, Ga
As other folks have mentioned, he works on 40s, 60s, 70s, etc.
Over all great mechanic and he's fond of doing diesel conversions
Custom fabrications, body work, etc.
LED lighting
And he's a nice guy
229-224-4496

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom