Recommend a Cruiser Mechanic in your area (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Atlanta, Georgia

ACC Garage
ACC Garage | FULL SERVICE AND MODIFICATIONS FOR YOUR TOYOTA AND LEXUS
404-699-9666

This is "the" Land Cruiser and Toyota/Lexus shop in the southeast, bar none. We've had a LOT of work on several vehicles, and I have had friends that had nothing but the best experiences with working with ACC as well. These guys practice what they preach and frequently have trail rides and off-road events. Just do a search on MUD and look at all of the great posts about ACC. They are a top notch outfit.

Salt Lake City, UT

State Street Auto
State Street Auto
801-565-8411

Formally State Street Radiator, this is the place to go for Cruiser repair in the SLC area. I have personally used them for repairs and upgrades on both my rig (HJ61) and the wife's rig (BJ71). Just today I dropped off Stoffel for a few repairs and he had at least 9 Cruisers at the shop including two HJ61s, a 45, 40's , 80s, 100 series and more! I personally use Dustin for all of my repairs and I know others around the area use him as well. If you find yourself in need of a mechanic around the SLC area give Dustin a call and he will certainly be able to take care of you. Here are a few pics from today at the shop!

IMG_20161214_153012442_HDR-L.jpg

IMG_20161214_153117695-L.jpg

IMG_20161214_153350354-L.jpg

IMG_20161214_153509241-L.jpg

Is there anyone who can recommend someone in the metro Phoenix area? I'm looking to have my engine rebuilt. Thank you for your recommendations in advance!

If you guys are in San Diego and need some help with your cruisers call Noah. He has lots of experience fixing land cruisers. He's really professional and helpful.

I had some issues with my fj60 for a long time, after spending months looking for a reliable mechanic somebody told me to go and talk to him. I took my cruiser to him and he was able to find the issue really fast and give me some ideas of how to fix it.

Noah
Carlsbad/San Diego
760-497-1027

Hi people. Just moved to Sydney, NSW, AU. Got a 60 that needs a bit of love. any recommendations?

I've reviewed the thread and am hoping somebody new has a good fj62 mechanic in Orange County. Preferably Costa Mesa, Huntington Beach, Newport Beach , laguna beach area. I just bought an 89 fj62 two weeks ago. Runs good but needs somebody to go through it. Plugs, belts, hoses, brakes. There has to be somebody good local. My fj sat for 2 years so needs some love. Not sure any old mechanic will treat her right.
did you ever find anyone in OC? I live in Orange and am in the same boat, my mechanic is great but I want to find someone who specializes in Land Cruisers. I also have a 89 FJ62 that I bought a few months back.

SOUTH GEORGIA / NORTH FLORIDA
Odd Iron Off Road in Thomasville, GA. The shop specializes in Diesel engine, turbo and Intercooler upgrades on Land Cruisers using both Toyota and Cummins Diesel engines. They also have a full line of upgrades including interior and exterior LED lighting products as well as assessories for your Cruiser. If it can be fabricated from metal, Rob can do it. Tap "home" below to access the website.

Last edited:
Update on K & H Imports
21420 Ingomar St.
Canoga Park, CA
(818)594-0088

I know that Rich had sold K&H due to his declining health and wasn't sure about the new owners or if the work would still be of the same quality. I could not find anything written one way or another about them and had to get a smog test ASAP. I called up and Armando is still there, they squeezed me in, it passed with flying colors and they were done in no time. The fixed up everything that was wrong and it was still reasonably priced and all the same faces working there. You are still in good hands in case anyone else was wondering.

Those guys did seem very nice, but when I tried to get them to align my SAS'd Tacoma on 37's (couldn't fit it on my alignment rack at work), they told me it would be 3 weeks. They did recommend a great shop to do it sooner though, so props to them. I just think they're really busy.

I can do some side work, but generally after hours during the week and all day on Mondays. I'm in in Scottsdale. I'm a certified Infiniti tech and do all the work on my 62 and my GX470

Chris Cole of Cole's imports in Charlottesville, Va. he rebuilt my 2F

I am still looking for someone in the Vegas area

Can anyone recommend a mechanic near Toronto, Ontario,Canada? I'm just over an Hour away in Kitchener , Ontario and cant find decent mechanic with at least a bit of knowledge on an FJ60 2f

Any good cruiser mechanics in the Spokane area? Hoping to get into a 60 or 80, and would like to have a place in mind that I could take it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom