Rear Side Lift Up Windows by LandCruiserPhil & MNIMarketPlace (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Im desperate for some more cash, shipping is a PIA, and Mexico is calling. Dont make me do a group buy for 2 windows. :flipoff2:

Tech for retrofive:D: Less weight than a factory window.

No problem accessing your flip up window here. Next month they will have windows for this trip and none are equipped with tire carriers.

100_4570-jpg.956865

Is there a law against any other color besides white 80s in AZ?

Back to testing -
Utah along with some of the most incredible scenery anywhere has the finest dusk you can find.

John's Canyon (below) is the test ground

IMG_3484.JPG

After 40 miles of following the canyons edge dust was everywhere but none penetrated the flip up windows. The windows are a gift when living and camping out of your Land Cruiser.

That cruiser looks like it could spread its wings and fly down to that road. Great picture

That cruiser looks like it could spread its wings and fly down to that road. Great picture

Thought about it

IMG_3487.JPG

Some quick napkin calculation said I need more wing surface for a better glide ratio or much better shocks.:hillbilly:

Moki Dugway a dirt highway down is pretty cool for a 1st timer

IMG_3472.JPG

The flip up windows are a great product, the convenience factor when out is hard to beat. My rear sliding windows were difficult to open with all the silt in the lower run and the small split in the rubber joining seam allowed dust in the rear area.

Thumbs up on real world testing.

I like the lack of swing outs on your 80. It looks clean and I'd imagine is much more convenient.

Installed mine today!

I decided that i didn't feel comfortable with the thin sheet metal holding the hinge screws in, so i used nut-serts and felt much more confident in it.

Great product. The install video is spot on.
IMG_1963.JPG
IMG_1965.JPG
IMG_1967.JPG
IMG_1970.JPG

Can't wait to get mine. I can't seem to catch up with Phil when he's not recreating:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom