Rear end collision, 4x4 Labs replacement? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I found this rear ended 100 series LC. Was thinking of putting on a 4x4 labs rear bumper as the cross member would need to be cut out anyway. Would love to hear anyones opinion on if the frame looks bent beyond repair? Or any other ideas for repair? Also would love to get some 100 series owners second set of eyes, if I should run away from this purchase.

38791962_3_I.jpeg

38791962_4_I.jpeg

38791962_6_I.jpeg

38791962_12_I.jpeg

38791962_17_I.jpeg

i'd buy it if the price was right... but there are other challenges with a vehicle with a "reconstructed" title. so just do your homework on that

i'd buy it if the price was right... but there are other challenges with a vehicle with a "reconstructed" title. so just do your homework on that
How does the frame look to you? I can't tell if it looks distorted becuase of the lower liftgate or its actually bent? I see an X marked in sharpie on the left side of the crossmember, but not sure what that signifies. What would you pay for this thing assuming everything else was in good condition?

Only a frame shop will know for sure. But, if you see bucking along the frame, and the rear door fitment is bad, you can assume frame damage. It may be repairable, but don't pay for a 'cosmetic damage' vehicle that has additional frame damage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom