Rear Disc Conversion '78 40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ajvent1

SILVER Star
Threads
I am wondering if anyone can help with a part number or vehicle to search for the brake hose pictured below. I am the new owner of a '78 40 and the PO did a rear disc conversion. I am restoring and have not been able to find the right hoses for the rear end. I looked in the FAQ of the forum and the recommended hose listed there (Nissan 200 SX) is too long for my set-up. Calipers are metric GM style. I appreciate any help.

Also, looking to see if anyone has a recommendation on a good kit (tube and fittings) so I can bend new lines for the front and rear.
Thanks.

RBrakeHose.PNG

You will not find it, that is a proprietary hose to JT Outfitters, $14.95 & in stock, just spoke with them and they make those in house. There is no AC Delco, Napa, Orielly part number as they are not a commercially manuf. part.

I think your best bet is to find a local shop who does custom brake and hydraulic lines. They're not really expensive. For the metal lines you can get the lengths you need then cut to length and double flare, or by a roll of ni-cop and fittings and make them yourself. I prefer metal lines on the axles because its more robust than ni-cop.

You will not find it, that is a proprietary hose to JT Outfitters, $14.95 & in stock, just spoke with them and they make those in house. There is no AC Delco, Napa, Orielly part number as they are not a commercially manuf. part.
Thanks man, you saved me on that. I have been going crazy trying to find those. I looked at JT outfitters but missed them somehow. I really appreciate the help.
A.J.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom