rear body mounts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I don’t wanna be called Pretzel!

Anyone think of a reason not to use this mount for the arb dual compressor? The compressor is mounted behind.
FE1ADD73-BA9A-4C37-A922-FD4D957086F4.jpeg

Some people say they wouldn't mount a compressor inside because of the noise. I've had mine inside and the only time it runs is a little on the trail when you're engaging the air lockers or you're filling up the tires in which case you're outside the wagon. I've never had a problem with the noise, but I'm half deaf. :) It keeps the compressor clean, dry and away from engine heat which leads to longer life in my book. Good Job!

Now, let's talk about how you're planning the cargo panel around that compressor mount.

I made these cards a while back and I think that I will just cut them so they are butted up next to the compressor bracket. Just will rewrap the cut sides. That way there will be a little vent for the compressor on either side as well.
299B5A15-8D77-470B-B8EB-D20121293D1F.jpeg

pretty sure I will be getting rid of the roll cage.

I made these cards a while back and I think that I will just cut them so they are butted up next to the compressor bracket. Just will rewrap the cut sides. That way there will be a little vent for the compressor on either side as well.View attachment 2378940

pretty sure I will be getting rid of the roll cage.

No Check-tech quarter panel storage compartments? Pretty sure if you leave the margarita blender bouncing around in the back one of your “inflatables” will get a hole in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom