Readers Rides, for pics and specs on your Toy(s). (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thinking about getting a LC that I can DD, so I can work on my pickup whenever I want. For now though, here it is.

1991 Toyota Hilux DLX
3.0 V6 3VZE

Stuff
Blazeland Kit with Coilover Conversion
4" Fiberglass Flat-top Fenders
4:88 Gears paired with 33" Toyos
Addicted Off-Road Front bumper
Custom Bed Cage
Total Chaos Truss

Some Pics

Removing 4" Suspension Lift kit and Installing Blazeland Kit (Watched the sun go down and come up)
175.jpg

164.jpg

Last Current Picture of Truck
IMG_20111005_131834.jpg

1986 22RTE, 270k mi, auto, stock suspension, 30x9.50-15 Falken High Country AT's, Curly's Racers rear bumper

dsc0045zk.jpg

Threw on the 32's from my 4Runner to see how it fit
0706111259.jpg

i dig that white bumper Wasted Dragon

eetdirt47 said:
i dig that white bumper Wasted Dragon

Thanks man. I gotta build another skid plate for it someday.

I've asked around, I haven't actually found a place to off road yet. I've only been here for 1.5 years. I've tried going to the "clay pits" (I think), but I ended up getting lost haha. Either way I've been busy with work.

how do you like the blazeland kit? what do they do to the control arms? post some pics if you can

how do you like the blazeland kit? what do they do to the control arms? post some pics if you can

It's the best thing I've installed on the truck so far. Especially with the Coilover conversion. Makes things so much smoother at higher speeds with the FOA Coilover Shocks. Not to mention way easier to work on as well, without torsion bars. I had the shocks valved for semi Off-road/DD.

It's pretty much just an extended lower arm paired with a 2 piece gusseted bracket for the upper arm. I'm pretty sure you have to buy the upper arm as well now, but I don't know.

I don't wanna clutter this thread with all my pics. So if you would like, you can view all of them on my build thread on yotatech.
cr@ves4wheelin's 1991 Hilux Build-Up Thread - YotaTech Forums

I recently traded my FZJ80 for this 1984 Pickup: 22R with modified carb, 5-spd, Dual cases, Rear disc brakes, Longfield chromo axles, Chromo hub gears, cheap 35's on steel wheels, 3 linked rear with Fox 14” air shocks / trail gear joints / .250 wall DOM lower links / 3rd gen rear housing, Warn 8,000 winch with in cab winch control, Skid plate, Co2 bottle with regulator, Tool box, High lift jack, Cd player, Cb radio, Driveline tech drivelines (.250 wall main tubes / Long splines in front), Spare “4 spline” drive shaft that works front or rear, Disc brake emergency brake, 5.29 gears (lock right front / spool rear), High steer kit with heim joints, etc. The previous owner took amazing care of the Toy and everything was done complete and correct. I was able to keep the tires and wheels off of my Land Cruiser, so her "trail shoes" will be 37x14.50x17 bias Iroks and custom beadlocks.
1160022355_2784524249832.jpg

2012-01-23_13-37-55_644.jpg

2012-01-23_13-32-43_925.jpg

Sounds good, I'll probably go one of these days when I get a day off work and cash is good.

Try photobucket, upload your pics there and paste the IMG code in your post.

Ok 87 4runner mall crawler in (yellow) lots of tricks and eye candy but way way too bright. header, loud alarm pillar guages , 22re EFI, shaved allover, devirginized to mud and abused by me. The camo was an 86 22r with header, weber, hawaii style no cat exhaust and on a hydrogen fuel cell ( used a bicarb and distilled water as a 2nd source of fuel) aussie locker in the rear. My current Runner the original 84 str8 22r bought last year with 144k original miles, weber, hawaii style exhaust, Msd ignition, 8mm sparky wires, stock hight, big dreams,bump steer and getting new dents and fresh flat black paint weekly

this is my 1979/82/87/94, 22re 5speed dual cases buggy.

buggy.jpg

84stockcrawl said:
The camo was an 86 22r with header, weber, hawaii style no cat exhaust and on a hydrogen fuel cell ( used a bicarb and distilled water as a 2nd source of fuel) aussie locker in the rear.

How'd the hydrogen fuel cell work for you? I was thnking of doing one on mine way back when, but I didn't because I was too lazy to get the materials. You're the first I've heard of running one.

Here is a pic of my 83! My river truck. 290k miles
image-3556050107.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom