Rausch Creek: Weekend of December 1st (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Meaning not camping, or an invitation?
I should be able to get up there.

You guys bring two rigs or just the Hundy?

Nice! Both rigs.

Just got rooms for the weekend
It’s going to be nice to see my old buddy Onur and meet some new buddy’s
Plus it will be the outing for the lex

Reminder: We are getting up there Thursday evening and staying at the Comfort Inn behind the Mac-Donalds.

Friday: Park office opens at 8am. Property opens at 10am. We'll be there by 930am or so to take care of park paperwork and then hangout and figure out the plan before heading in.

Comms: HAM: 147.460
My cell: five zero five-944-50 eight one

If anyone needs anything feel free to call.

Depending on how big our group is, we might have to split up into two groups based on experience level and truck build. Of course, since there has been decent precipitation down there, even the easy trails will probably be difficult.

Looking forward to it folks.
-onur

Last edited:
Well the ten inches of snow we had the week before Thanksgiving is pretty well gone. Had an inch of rain last week and at least another inch today. Gonna be wet no matter what.

I am coming out on Friday morning with my son in the BJ42. I booked a room at the Hampton Inn behind the Pilot Travel fuel station.

Last edited:
I'll be taking the milder trails since the 42 is still open/open, looking forward to getting back out to PA...been a while since I have wheeled RC...gotta mix in some east coast wheeling with my UT fun.

I won't be able to attend. Have some maintenance to tackle on the 200 and will be moving on Monday morning. Next time...

The group gets smaller. :lol:

Luckily I’ve been doing this long enough that I figured there would be a 75-80% attrition rate.

:)

No worries @JZelnick

5F5273A0-3BF4-487F-A8D0-B43E8E4C301C.jpeg

Well, I'm stoked I get to spend some face time with you Morgan.

Regardless of the attrition rate, I'm happy to see some folks coming out.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom