random thought of the day... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Figured out today my problem with USPS is simply a marketing ploy.... ....

Screenshot_20181001-071407.png

Went ahead and sent email to usps consumer advocate. Honestly sort of a hard write. Hoping someone with some common sense reads it and is pissed about a year long ordeal or their constant snide azz remarks when I have to go pick up the packages or the fact they manipulate the tracking data to cover their azzes

I got defeated by a pull start assembly for like an hour yesterday. Came in this morning to find it pretty much there. A tiny bit of fiddling and done.

Tuesdays are definitely worse than Munday.

Was thinking I could use as a sweat box. The old house was way to short for me to fit. This one is good fit sitting Indian style.

Considering hooking up a small fan to keep the hot air off the ceiling. Running it off a car battery and HF solar maintainer.

Where are the full spectrum grow lites...??

:doh::banana::moon::rainbow::princess::censor:

Loads of ..............fun!:rolleyes:

Can anyone tell me what this is that I'm pointing to?

Wiring_LI.jpg

In the flow chart I drew up for what they wired I show they should be bringing in voltage on the blue wires which then goes out the black wires into our system. Unfortunately this is an after the fact troubleshooting issue and I did not get a pic of where the blue wires were coming from. If they are bringing in voltage then I was guessing the "black cylinder" should be lowering the voltage or regulating it?

Blasting cap?

What's it made of?

Could it be some sort of interlock prox switch?

Seems strange, I second gnobs request for a diagram.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom