random thought of the day...

TOY350

#1 Super Guy
SILVER Star

I believe they are putting power on the black wires from their blue wires. Where you see the black go in and come out red is for whatever they are using as a signal, like a LED light or something that is grounded elsewhere. Power only reaches it when our locks are engaged completing the circuit.

gnob

That's basically what I'm saying. You send small voltage to piggyback. When your circuit is open their computer shows voltage when the circuit is closed, it also grounds their sample now showing their computer 0v or whatever the state of change is.

TOY350

#1 Super Guy
SILVER Star

OK go it. That's why I was guessing that black thing maybe lowered the voltage for whatever "sensor" they are using.

Kief

I have no idea but I bet I could make it blow up.....whatever those wires go to... Not the truck..

Last edited:

gnob

My previous loaner, thanks to my little brother, was just a but much or not enough for me.
Manual trans and no power steering with 18" rims and a 13" steering wheel makes driving require more attention and effort than i budget to driving. Lol.

Cruise control and working heater are on my "must have" list these days.. .

And super cheap 3rd row seating :flipoff2:

Kief

If you don't believe in God then it's kind of weird thanking Bacon for bacon and then eating it. If you do believe in God but aren't Jewish you can eat bacon and thank God for bacon. If you are a practicing Jew and don't eat bacon I will thank you as that will leave more for me.

Top Bottom