random thought of the day... (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My new take on the world is, everyone is an 8yo severely retarded boy.
(Im trying to do something about my extreme level of contempt for the populous)

I asked one of my idiots to please wash their machine at the end of shift. ****ing guy goes, "did so and so wash it at end of theirs?"
Biting my tongue i say yep......
Needless to say, said a****** has not washed machine in two days now.
8yo retard.

I asked one of my idiots to please wash their machine at the end of shift. f***ing guy goes, "did so and so wash it at end of theirs?"
Biting my tongue i say yep......
Needless to say, said a****** has not washed machine in two days now.
8yo retard.

I have a kid at work, that has reproduced a couple of times.

Everyone of my kids here including the above gets to clean for the last 10 or so minutes. This kid manages to grab a broom, hold it properly and push it across the floor. Making contact with it all while it making the right sweeping noises, yet he still manages to miss everything on the floor and sweep nothing... :bang:

I feel like we are all doomed when the youngsters are incharge of us because we are 'all too old'

Do you ever want to beat a mutherfucker for using the wrong tool prior to you. Should not require a pipe wrench to change grease end.

IMG_20180822_123444489.jpg

Someone asked if it hurt my feeling to drive the big rubber on a daily basis. I told him no, it's the fuel really. Little nerd math.
Tires @ $1450 divided by say 36 mos =~$40/mo
Fuel @ 3.80-4.75$ gal(12-14mpg)= 250$+ /mo

So big tires suck up front, but are actually really cheap in the big scheme of things :flipoff2:

Split window!

Ok so i didn't catch the glitch in this particular pic when i posted it. Crazy. I was just thinking, unless idiot was buying bark or pumice, wtf is the reason for the trailer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom