Random For Sale/Wanted to include CL, Ebay, etc (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Removed from a table saw. Do not know
image.jpg
rpm speed Has collar on end to hold blade. Free to anyone. I get to Charlotte and Cary once in a while. And then there is alway JonnVee.

Not mine. Good deal.

@uzj100 still looking?

1997 Toyota Land Cruiser 40th Anniversary Edition - $5000
00E0E_3iFkP1L8Fwa_600x450.jpg

Including Additional Info in case it gets removed:
Beautiful silver, rare 1997 Collectors Edition Toyota Land Cruiser for sale. Toyota quality SUV with plenty of power and lots of features for a '97. Starts right up in cold weather. One owner with professional maintenance records dating back to 1999. 214,000 miles engine running perfectly. New brakes, battery, alternator, and EGR valve in 2019. Current inspection valid until August 2020, but check-engine light is back on. Some expected wear on leather and carpet after 23 years of use. 3rd Row Seats not pictured but in storage and in pristine condition.
Great 4x4 Off-road Truck. Some would say the best.
(601) 618-5305

Last edited:
@ncrockinfj Thank you and yes. Anyone gone to look at it? I like the color.

@ncrockinfj Thank you and yes. Anyone gone to look at it? I like the color.

I am just leaving a meeting with him right now and I’m going to pass. I told him I would send you his number and have some pictures for you as well. It’s a little rough and I told him his price was close to being right so you may be able to grab it for four or so? Someone is threatening to come buy it this weekend from Florida I’m guessing at musthave LOL

@jfz80 Thank you.

The part that is hard to deal with, gx's like this. The youngest is being a little stubborn about an 80. She likes them!

GX Pros
Newer
Faster
Better mpg
Really nice interior
This specific one - no NAV

GX Cons
Not an 80
Not an 80
Air injection pump
Rear air suspension
Rear Barn Door (I am thinking of starting a clam shell conversion (LC style - tailgate and upper hatch) company for GX's and G wagons)

Last edited:
@jfz80 Thank you.

The part that is hard to deal with, gx's like this. The youngest is being a little stubborn about an 80. She likes them!

lol. Careful.... I’m in Elon right now lol ;)

That is a non-Nav which is awesome bc you can put any head unit into it that you want. Both of ours have NaV and mine is horrible. There are ways to change the headunots out in the NAVs but a PITA. At that price, I could grab a 3rd. ;)

That is a non-Nav which is awesome bc you can put any head unit into it that you want. Both of ours have NaV and mine is horrible. There are ways to change the headunots out in the NAVs but a PITA. At that price, I could grab a 3rd. ;)

That's the main reason (non-nav) why I like the wifes GX so much. Otherwise, I'd much rather be in by 100.

Just in time to buy it and get it ready for the relic run...
IMG_7910.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom