Random For Sale/Wanted to include CL, Ebay, etc (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@fj40z - That's the 3/4 size model you want.

I KNOW!! I’m trying really hard to resist buying it and at the same time trying really hard to justify it!

No affiliation. Seems like a deal.

Whata baaagin! $40,900.00

00F0F_jhnQAyC5FAp_1200x900.jpg

The TOYOTA grills were thru 94... I'd like to see the 95 he got it off of...

Whata baaagin! $40,900.00

00F0F_jhnQAyC5FAp_1200x900.jpg
Gotta make up the money he spent on that respray somehow.

ATTN Dog Owners:

PetSmart on South Blvd has about 20 of these kiddie pools on clearance for $5. I’d guess they’re about 3.5’ diameter. I’m happy to grab some for anyone and deliver to a CLT meeting or the Xmas Party.

View attachment 2119710
This is what I needed for my knuckle rebuild.

^Man....such simple things make the biggest difference. They could paint the bezel white and put some proper width wheels (stock wheels) on it and it would look SO much better and attract more buyers.
Agreed

Not mine & know nada about it but was surprised to see it for sale at Midstate.

That rig is owned by someone that works at the dealership. Saw it when I went down to look at another car. Also owned the 60-series.

20190603_153336.jpg

Was hopjng this was an ultra cheap LV post ;)

Your about the 5th person to send that to me :). I get it. 77. Lpb. Gray. Barely avoided stevezeros enablement text on black friday for $150 shipped.

friend of mine just sent me this if anyone is interested. Said he thought it would be very negotiable.

If you're on FB it was listed under One Mans Junk Stanly County NC

I could get his contact info if someone needs. it.

1575490004280.png

Reactions: AJR
1987 Suzuki Samurai for sale. I always wanted one, it's just not an FJ40. The Samurai is in excellent condition to be almost 33 years old. The only rust is a quarter size spot on the passenger rear fender. It runs great, has a Weber carb and a header. Bolt-on spring over lift kit with 31x10.50 tires on stock F-150 wheels. Heavy duty front bumper with 5000 lb winch and LED lights. New soft top.

$5000

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom