Random chit chat thread (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Real-time King of the Hammers is happening all week.

Their live feed is very good this year!

Gave me a great way to waste time at work today

Gave me a great way to waste time at work today
And tomorrow and.....

MadRam also has great coverage of off-road competition of all sorts. He is at KOH this year and has a different camera angle and sort of highlights rather than waiting on live feed.

And tomorrow and.....

MadRam also has great coverage of off-road competition of all sorts. He is at KOH this year and has a different camera angle and sort of highlights rather than waiting on live feed.

I was just watching the live feed again today. Waiting for the next round to start. This is going to feel like a short week at work! I'll check those out too, appreciate you helping me not work.

I dislike "pet friendly " stores. I don't think people should take their pets everyplace.

I think the issue is more the parents than the "child" - pet or human. If you're going to take them out in public, make sure that they know how to behave. The "parents" that let their "children" behave like the invading Mongol horde don't do anyone any favors.

I think the issue is more the parents than the "child" - pet or human. If you're going to take them out in public, make sure that they know how to behave. The "parents" that let their "children" behave like the invading Mongol horde don't do anyone any favors.

^^^This.

I think its great that some stores are pet friendly. I don't think every store should be by any means, but I don't see anything wrong with bringing a dog to lowes or home depot. Not everyone is a dog person and I get that, but it's a great way for RESPONSIBLE pet owners to help get thier dog socialized and aid in training. Its all pretty cool to see the smiles of other random customers/employees/kids happy to see a dog.

^^^This.

I think its great that some stores are pet friendly. I don't think every store should be by any means, but I don't see anything wrong with bringing a dog to lowes or home depot. Not everyone is a dog person and I get that, but it's a great way for RESPONSIBLE pet owners to help get thier dog socialized and aid in training. Its all pretty cool to see the smiles of other random customers/employees/kids happy to see a dog.
I was in Best Buy

What a crazy time we live in. Covid 19, tp shortages, stock market lost 3000 points in 1 day. School and non essential stores closed.

Bread aisle last night

20200316_184704.jpg

One guy I work with has really gone over the edge. Yesterday he was talking about having to breed and raise guinea pigs for meat if this continues. To me, it's sort of like driving in winter weather. I'm confident of my abilities, but am concerned about everyone else on the road. If there are too many like this guy, it could get bad quickly out there...

One guy I work with has really gone over the edge. Yesterday he was talking about having to breed and raise guinea pigs for meat if this continues. To me, it's sort of like driving in winter weather. I'm confident of my abilities, but am concerned about everyone else on the road. If there are too many like this guy, it could get bad quickly out there...

Good analogy!

We're trying to be sensibly prepared - keeping a few weeks ahead - a little longer on non perishable items.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom