Purchasing and installing OME (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all,

The suspension on my Fj60 is shot. I have heard nothing but great things about OME. When I took the cruiser in for some work the shop said they could do an OME lift for $3,000. Knowing the parts typically run from $1,500-2,000 I figured I would save some dough and do it myself. I know Cruiser Outfitters is a good place to get pieces, however, I was hoping to find a place in Colorado that may sell the parts to avoid some shipping costs. Does anyone have any recommendations?

All suggestions welcome.

Thanks

4 wheel parts
TOYTEC
Slee
Northridge 4x4

These are from a quick google search

IMO - not what you asked, but buy it from Cruiser Outfitters and pay the shipping from Utah. You will be glad you did. It has to be shipped from <somewhere> to Colorado, so you're going to paying some shipping amount. But, Cruiser Outfitters will talk you through this and be sure you get the right stuff and back you up if you don't. I don't know of any 'retail place' in this state that I would trust to order it correctly.

cant imagine shipping would be more than 100 or so...have it shipped to a business addy, always cheaper. @cruiseroutfit is close by in Utah!

IMO - not what you asked, but buy it from Cruiser Outfitters and pay the shipping from Utah. You will be glad you did. It has to be shipped from <somewhere> to Colorado, so you're going to paying some shipping amount. But, Cruiser Outfitters will talk you through this and be sure you get the right stuff and back you up if you don't. I don't know of any 'retail place' in this state that I would trust to order it correctly.
Good advice. A lot can go wrong and they will have your back.

Don't forget while you you'll be paying the shipping on a kit from us (Cruiser Outfitters), you won't be paying any tax. I'm seeing ~8.5% tax in Colorado, on ~$2000 that is ~$170. Not too far off of the shipping cost :D

Don't forget while you you'll be paying the shipping on a kit from us (Cruiser Outfitters), you won't be paying any tax. I'm seeing ~8.5% tax in Colorado, on ~$2000 that is ~$170. Not too far off of the shipping cost :D
Good to know. I spoke with a rep from your location today. Just going over my budget and looking at other projects before I pull the trigger.

Thanks

Good to know. I spoke with a rep from your location today. Just going over my budget and looking at other projects before I pull the trigger.

Thanks

Sweet, let us know! :cool:

No Tax saved me Boatloads ($472) on the H55+T-Case!!!! Wicked Stoked!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom