Builds Project Pikachu: 1977 FJ40 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That's just bleeding the MC. You can also get a short line from any auto parts store, cut the ends off, attach aquarium hose and bleed away. This is not getting the air out of lines down the system from the MC.

09VrJrw.jpg
I looked at it again and then it came to me... duh... lol!

That's just bleeding the MC. You can also get a short line from any auto parts store, cut the ends off, attach aquarium hose and bleed away. This is not getting the air out of lines down the system from the MC.

09VrJrw.jpg
Great tech... why didn’t I think of this...

The journey continues, as I gave notice to my employer of nearly 20 years that I am leaving and pursuing a less corporate life back in Colorado. Pikachu now lives at 9,100' elevation amongst the aspens and conifers of the Rockies. It is exciting to be back in these mountains.
40.jpg

Last edited:
Dude, text me and let me know whassup .....

The journey continues, as I gave notice to my employer of nearly 20 years that I am leaving and pursuing a less corporate life back in Colorado. Pikachu now lives at 8,100' elevation amongst the aspens and conifers of the Rockies. It is exciting to be back in these mountains.
View attachment 2012773

Killer 40

Welcome back to CO. I've been gone for 1.5 years :frown: and really miss Colorado, even though I'm 30 mins away. Too many people there now, too many changes. Divide is a good place to be. I grew up in a small mountain town, loved it. I'm thinking Wyoming will be my next hopefully soon mountain adventure.

Killer 40

Welcome back to CO. I've been gone for 1.5 years :frown: and really miss Colorado, even though I'm 30 mins away. Too many people there now, too many changes. Divide is a good place to be. I grew up in a small mountain town, loved it. I'm thinking Wyoming will be my next hopefully soon mountain adventure.
Colorado has been ruined by left wing coasties leaving the hell holes they created....so they can create another one. Soon the major population centers in all the mountain west states will be predominately left wingers. Divide and conquer I guess.

Colorado has been ruined by left wing coasties leaving the hell holes they created....so they can create another one. Soon the major population centers in all the mountain west states will be predominately left wingers. Divide and conquer I guess.
Come and join me in the fight!

Come and join me in the fight!
I like that attitude! I knew that I subbed this thread for more than just also having a 77'.

Looks great. Loved my time in Colorado. It is second only to Utah for wheelin'

What is your lift tire size combo? It looks great.

Looks great. Loved my time in Colorado. It is second only to Utah for wheelin'

What is your lift tire size combo? It looks great.
Thanks, Drew.

These are 33 x 9.50s on stock wheels with the HFS 4” lift. I’ve been very happy with the setup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom