Prinsu Roof Rack Group Buy (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Im in, I've been wanting the prinsu and this group buy makes it a deal.

So considering this, but have been laid off for too long, to really be spending the money..... But I did almost order one this last spring...... DAMMIT...... going to have to think about this for a day or so yet

So how many so far??? how close are we to 20%??

I know people here accuse me of being cheap and not supporting the "community" but I'm in for at least one. If Zach will let my in laws pick up, I'll do 2. Sending email tonight.

Waiting to get a official count from Zach, we have to be very close to the magic number for 20%.

I'm in, just now emailed.

I assume we will enter what options we want when we go to check out, correct? Didn't know if Zach wanted a heads up on what to expect or whatever. I too am interested in how many we have so far. Has to be close to 20 by now.

Thanks again Zach!

Im in.

I'm in. Email sent.

Last edited:
So far we're at 19 "I'm in".... Come on 20% off!!!

Coming from AK to SLC for a wedding next month. Any idea if I pick one up to avoid freight, if I will need to pay local sales tax ?

Sweet!
I'll be your huckleberry.

I'm in at 20%. I will email in the morning.
Winner winner Chicken Dinner we have made the 20% discount!

Wow, thought this was an old thread so I didn't even look at it until now. I decided not to spend anymore money on my cruiser this summer but I may have to change that. Glad I still have time to figure it out because I've really been wanting one of these!

One question before I drop the "IN" button. I have heard any modular / bolted together rack will develop squeeks and rattles by a number of people. Are owners using thread lock (LOTS of nuts and bolts here) or has this been a non-issue?

I haven't had any issues of squeeks or rattles! Love the rack!

Can anyone tell me the height of this rack? For instance, the installed height above the rain gutters? Or how much higher it is than the factory roof rack bars? I still park my 80 in the garage, but it is close.

If it will allow me to still park in the garage, I'm in...

I park mine in the garage as well and this is one of my concerns before purchasing Prinsu. I have the 2.5 OME lift with 35's on and have no problem in parking in the garage.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom