Possible Exploratory Day (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Shall we shoot for around 9:30?? Does that give everyone enough time to get there?

Is there anyone else coming besides myself, Clint, Tony, Bill, Brian, Nick, and Mark?

What channel CB are you guys on? I'll have to buy a handheld one online so I can find you guys. When I have the time and place I'm putting one on my 40, but that won't be for a while.

9:30 arrival time sounds great....
What time are we, the Indy crowd, leaving?
According to my GPS it's about 125 miles from my house
I'll meet up in Indy with Ron & Clint & we can roll together.
I'm stoked

I am out for this one. Too much going on and too little $$$ to pay for it. Plus the exhaust is broke and the brakes suck on the 62 and I don't have time to fool with them right now.

Take pictures and tell the tales. Maybe next time...

Nick

Last edited:
Thanks Phil. Glad you made it back safe.

Nick, if you meet me here in New Albany area, I'll fork over for gas there and back for ya, not a problem. After giving me the hookup, I owe you :cheers:

Mark too, as well.

The list begins...

3 more days.....I'm waiting.....waiting.......waiting......

Sorry guys, I'm out. Mr. Toyoda has decided that he needs more Sequoias and Highlanders than we have been able to give him in the last few weeks. So yesterday they called for some emergancy overtime on Sat. Just great, the one Sat. I had something planned.

Mark

Sorry Mark, that bites.

btw, what CB channel are you guys on?

I've just had a preminition of tomorrow 4:00 pm. Some hairy fat bastard saying "Work sucks, I'm goin' wheelin' !".:steer:

Channel 10 on the CB.

Have a good time guys and guyets, the people I work with from that area say that it can be reeeaally nasty when it is wet, so drive it like it's AJ's, and take pics.

Richard was still planning on going when I talked to him Wed.

Also Redbird is on the same time as Indy, that is an hour ahead of you people in Ill. and us people that live in the Kentucky part of Indiana.

Mark

It's a bummer you can't make it Mark. Is there some way you can let Richard know we are meeting about 9:30 in the parking lot in case he doesn't read this thread. Thanks.

Tony/Clint: Want to plan to meet at Clints at 7:30 to go from there?

Richard was still planning on going when I talked to him Wed.

Also Redbird is on the same time as Indy, that is an hour ahead of you people in Ill. and us people that live in the Kentucky part of Indiana.

Mark
Sorry to hear you'll miss the wheelin'. I hope Richard makes it out and thanks for the time info. I thought you had said that above I64 was on eastern time.

All packed and pumped for a visit to a new place!

Very cool place, definately will be returning there. We had a great time and did a complete color change to the truck while we were there "IH8MUD" was said more than once. Vicky will get the pics posted later.

Redbird Ramblings

I loved the place. Really clean. Beautiful scenery and trails for all levels. Trails extremely well marked. We only saw a portion of the place. Suffered some carnage and will post pics later. Clint needs a new front drive shaft and when you see the pics you will know why. Several clubs have sponsored trails there so we might want to think about that as a club. You get your club name on a nice post sign at the trail head. Hopefully Carl will chime in here but he is involved with another club and they created the rock garden and picnic area. I asked Carl to check into this further since he already knows all the folks that run the place. According to Carl, when you go there to do trail mait., you get in free. It would be really cool to sponsor a trail that has some very challenging areas but is still very passable for wagons or that we make it that way. There are many unsponsored trails. Just some ideas to chew on. Clint, it might be a good idea to change the title for this thread to: Redbird SRA Run 10/17/09 or something like that to be more descriptive for future readers. I vote to make Redbird a destination point for future club events. That's my $.02 on the place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom