Possible Canidate... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I like "no rust on body". 9950 is pretty high for that. A lot of work is needed and if you want to bring it to stock, a lot of parts are needed. Windshield frame looks wrong also. USA vehicles had padded dash.

Nope, run away from that one. Body is horrible in so many ways. Frame rusted. I would be afraid of it falling apart on you driving away.

Seats are from 60 series. Although it has the AC and PS it has been thrown together. If I recall your budget was around $12,500.

You can do much better

Another plug for what looks like a solid cruiser...

I like "no rust on body". 9950 is pretty high for that. A lot of work is needed and if you want to bring it to stock, a lot of parts are needed. Windshield frame looks wrong also. USA vehicles had padded dash.
Thank you! And I have one other question about this one.. a lot of the ones that I’ve found on Craigslist have around a one inch gap between the top of the door and the hard top. Thanks!

Keep em coming. My first was bought out of lust. Don't make same mistake! This will be fun and you will eventually end up with decent cruiser!

Thank you, however with that one, it is past my budget, and I’m really looking for one that has a hardtop and doors

I agree this is closer and looks to be decent rig. At least worth a call!

tenor.gif

I agree, WAY better with this one.

Honestly tops are nice to have but they are like a sauna in the heat. Mine was unbearable during summer in Oklahoma before moving to CO. You could find a soft top for it and it would be very functional.
Just my 2 cents, but i get it find what you want. Tops can also be found with little searching.

If taken care of I bet you could get some good years out of one and buy time while getting your hard top or you find another 40!

I would also like to add AC
I suggest researching this closely. It's not as easy as just finding oem components and installing. It requires a pretty good amount of work and a custom kit ($$$$).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom