Portland Metro Classifieds (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

broke down and purchased an ARB front bumper (sorry @cheeese!) so I'm selling my old chrome OE bumper from my 1990 FJ62. The chrome is in good condition and the bumper is pretty straight, though it needs a good polishing and new end pieces. Asking $100 OBO.
Hey @lechnito did you ever sell that front bumper? I've been staring at mine and trying to bend it back out without much luck on the one side.

Just spotted a 60 in Portland with a non-winch old style ARB, which I didn’t know they made. I’m not planning on running a winch and would be interested in swapping my winch ready ARB if any of y’all are in the opposite situation- I like how tight the brush guard fits to the front of the truck.

Or convince me I need a winch for forest roads and truck camping.

In search of brown/tan cloth 80 series seats. Anybody have a line on this stuff? Has been challenging to find.

Just spotted a 60 in Portland with a non-winch old style ARB, which I didn’t know they made. I’m not planning on running a winch and would be interested in swapping my winch ready ARB if any of y’all are in the opposite situation- I like how tight the brush guard fits to the front of the truck.

Or convince me I need a winch for forest roads and truck camping.
I may be interested in your front if you find another ARB.

Finally time for the BJ60 to move on to someone who is capable of dealing with it's rust issues (or someone who just wants a strong drivetrain):

Mud price: SOLD

Last edited:
Does anyone have a stock front bumper for a 60? I can trade a front 62 bumper... (they are different by about 3/4 height and are flat on top).

@jmcclusk - I have a stock 60 bumper that was, for some reason, painted black by the prior owner. It isn't pretty, and I assume you are looking for a true OEM chrome bumper, but you are welcome to have it.

@jmcclusk - I have a stock 60 bumper that was, for some reason, painted black by the prior owner. It isn't pretty, and I assume you are looking for a true OEM chrome bumper, but you are welcome to have it.
@TWM that sounds perfect, I don't need anything perfect, probably going to sandblast it and powder coat it and brush guard. I'll PM you

Anyone interested in a set of 5 very nice chrome OEM FJ60 wheels. They currently have tires mounted that are 4- 30x9.50 Yokohama Super Diggers. The 5th has a 31x10.50 Michelin. All 5 tires have only a few miles on them, 100% tread left. These were in storage for years. The wheels are in near perfect shape. I’ll attach a few crappy photos I have handy. Hoping to get $700 for wheels/tires. I’m in Camas, WA.
F4B24776-937A-4893-9CFD-C266D6412075.jpeg

E38EC944-B74F-4185-A430-679A7BB725BC.jpeg

Looking for a set of 60/62 mudflaps and brackets in functional shape. These are harder to find than I thought.

I have a carpet dash cover for a 60 in blue-ish/grey-ish. It's not in the best condition, and could use a good cleaning, but it's FREE!

Looks kinda like this, but probably isn't this brand:
346-60-GY-SOR-big.jpg

Send me a PM - I have an ARB bumper on the car willing to swap for cash & your OEM bumper if in good shape!
Do you still have your ARB bumper that you would like to swap for a stock one? If so I may be interested...

Yes if you can help swap it - yes I am interested in swapping for a chrome OEM bumper + cash. I also would be willing to sell my KC headlights and warn winch.

Thanks!
Fitz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom