Portland Metro Classifieds (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

View attachment 3269442
Free HJ61 running boards, factory roof rack, damage multiplier.
Cleaning house - let me know if you are interested before it goes to the recycler.
Mike, are you going to Ouray by chance? If so and you have room (and no one grabs them ahead of time) I’d love to have

Jimmy - this defeats the purpose! I am trying to purge. 😎
Currently planning on SAS so if they don’t go I will bring them out for you.

Set of Yokahama Tires for sale from a 2023 Toyota Tundra. Less than 1k miles on them - had them on my 100 series for less than 200 miles and were on the tundra for around 400 miles.

Asking $400

FD9B2EDF-72CB-4219-97E4-05F489305050.jpeg

A84E33B4-C1AD-4A58-B5A9-6BDE9865E10C.jpeg

0AC5366C-BA92-466C-9DC3-A7228A818825.jpeg

560899A5-DEAA-452C-836B-7BD68780F77D.jpeg

Looking for a split rear seat that will fit an 84 60, ideally in brown/tan.

FJ60 Dash cap from Cruiser corps. Arrived cracked, so they replaced it.

Free for pick up in Oregon City or meet up in greater Portland area

View attachment 3308090View attachment 3308091
I am just south in Albany and not sure when I could get up to OC, I would pay shipping if you were willing to ship.

I will be in Portland on the evenings of the 4th and 11th for a possible meet up if you are free either one of those days.

I am just south in Albany and not sure when I could get up to OC, I would pay shipping if you were willing to ship.

I will be in Portland on the evenings of the 4th and 11th for a possible meet up if you are free either one of those days.
PM sent

Curious why you're parting out the motor package vs selling the truck already swapped.
I'm swapping my swap. I'm going to do erod ls3 connect and cruise. I considered selling the whole thing but I washed it this weekend and did a hot lap around the block and realized I could never sell it. But if that changes down the road, It will be CA compliant (at the time of this post) and easier to sell.

Looking for a front driver's fender flare for a 6M1 green 80 series. Neighbor kid just got her learner's…

I think I can massage the fender well enough and replace the signal.

IMG_9036.jpeg

Looking for a front driver's fender flare for a 6M1 green 80 series. Neighbor kid just got her learner's…

I think I can massage the fender well enough and replace the signal.

View attachment 3485184
I have a set of fender flares from my white 97 (minus the rear part of each rear fender flare). Send me a message if you’re interested and we’ll work out a deal.

Here are some stock 60 rims/tires in ok condition, little bit of rust. They are on 33x10.5 BFG AT KO tires with varying tread depths .16”, .22”, .20, .18” measured in center. Date code is 3812 so are made in 2012. I just drove down to coos bay on these so are still decent but old and had a bit of vibration over 60mph. Not sure if youd want to be driving on them so value is just in the rims. $200obo. PM me
Thanks, John

IMG_9283.jpeg

IMG_9285.jpeg

IMG_9288.jpeg

IMG_9291.jpeg

Anyone have some stock FZJ80 suspension parts? Need a rear swaybar, rear panhard bar and some some other miscellaneous stuff. Shoot me a DM!

Last edited:
Hey y'all I live in Austin, TX but looking at purchasing a 100 series that I found in the Portland area. I am coordinating with the owner to setup a PPI for the vehicle right now. In terms of getting the truck to me I am planning on shipping it the 2000 miles but curious what your thoughts are on how I should pay, acquire title, etc from being so far away. Any advice would be helpful!

Hey y'all I live in Austin, TX but looking at purchasing a 100 series that I found in the Portland area. I am coordinating with the owner to setup a PPI for the vehicle right now. In terms of getting the truck to me I am planning on shipping it the 2000 miles but curious what your thoughts are on how I should pay, acquire title, etc from being so far away. Any advice would be helpful!
If it were me, I’d book a quick trip up and do the deal in person. Then you have the option of standing the shipping in person or driving it back.

If it were me, I’d book a quick trip up and do the deal in person. Then you have the option of standing the shipping in person or driving it back.
Thanks for the advice! Do you think driving it 2k miles or paying the shipping fees would be a better move?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom