Portland / Bend 200 Roll Call ! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.instagram.com
Stand up and be known! Let’s show those Seattle rascals how it’s done!

Trail runs? Brews? Shenanigans? This is the meeting post. Show me whatcha got.

Stand up and be known! Let’s show those Seattle rascals how it’s done!

Trail runs? Brews? Shenanigans? This is the meeting post. Show me whatcha got.

Pics or it didn’t happen 😄

North Coast representin’

6CFBC6F4-3FB4-4C2B-81F5-1B017B23BC01.jpeg

Last edited:
I'll be free for whatever after this coming week. (Heading over to Newport to do some photography on the Coast.). And, yes, I should probably find/create a more current picture that at least has the new Oregon license plate! ;)

IMG_0813 (1).jpeg

Just as an FYI, from Bill Burke a couple weeks ago:

“I am working on getting up to the PNW this summer but the timing is still a bit fuzzy. ... I wish I could give you a solid time for me to be up there. It just seems other work is conflicting right now.”

😃

Yeah, Bill is a great guy. If anyone is looking for training, Three Amigos were all trained by Bill. Dan, Mike, and Will are outstanding.

We’re friendly with transients

I was going to add that we are too from Seattle and split time in the Oregon coast but it’s a tough crowd out here 😂.

the brews... sorry Seattle -it has nothing on Oregon.

5C8F7CD3-D3D1-44DE-BA2A-721270EFECDD.jpeg

Present, NW PDX burbs

beach1.jpg

snow1.jpg

I'm always down for meeting, wheeling, and beers.

If a vendor in the I-5/205 area were to host a 200 series meet & greet how many would like to attend? Would week night or weekend be best ?

I'm in Bend, how about a Spring meet halfway? 83 Miles is the split distance.
Pypw6FQKQV+LEJXfsWETPA.jpg

If a vendor in the I-5/205 area were to host a 200 series meet & greet how many would like to attend? Would week night or weekend be best ?
Weeknight. Weekends are booked or intentionally left free.

I’m up in Portland (Sellwood neighborhood) and I head east to the Deschutes area pretty frequently. I’ll be out at Smith Rock this weekend for some hiking/backpacking.

I’m down for a meetup sometime. Sounds fun

It’s hard for me to commit to anything, due to #1 being all the way on the coast, and #2 since I’m a pastor I work on the weekends, and #3 since I’m a business owner (my ‘paying’ job) I work during the week. So if I commit to get away, it’s definitely not on the weekend, and more likely to be for trail runs rather than to “meet and greet.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom