Builds Poppy- '84 FJ60 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My landlord emailed and said the shop office was finished, AC unit installed and the extra single, 3 phase and 110 plugs are ready to go.

All they need to do is add a new vent/exhaust fan and do the maintenance on the shop cooler and its ready to go.

J

IMG_0814.JPG
IMG_0816.JPG
IMG_0815.JPG

IMG_0407.JPG

Hey J... next time you head through Reno to your new home base let me know (I think you still have my number) and I will treat you to a beer in Reno!

Hey J... next time you head through Reno to your new home base let me know (I think you still have my number) and I will treat you to a beer in Reno!

I'll let you know. First trip through will probably be a quick one and dinner/lunch with @spressomon

J

@spressomon things are shaping up. That new truck will get some new love brother....

I pulled the trigger on a new 5 x 10 Plasma table w/130 amp Hypertherm cutter and a 100 ton CNC press brake today. Forklift, 10K car lift and a few other items to follow.

Andrea has held me off for over 2 years on the table alone and she was right as usual.... Sure feels good to just write a check and be done with things....

Table is 5-8 weeks out, 130 amp cutter is 3 weeks out and the brake is 12 week out on lead/build times. So, looking like everything will work out just right.

Oh, and my key arrived from the landlord as well.

@beno I need a new pen.. This is my last Nalley one. HA!

J

Last edited:
:beer:

Congrats dude! Well deserved.

Well it just opens up more products for you guys and I CONTROL THE LEAD TIMES... not some lying laser shop prick 200 and 1200 miles away.

I also have router capability with the new table. So OE style door cards, etc will be reproduced as well.

Front of new shop.

IMG_0791.JPG

Well it just opens up more products for you guys and I CONTROL THE LEAD TIMES... not some lying laser shop prick 200 and 1200 miles away.

I also have router capability with the new table. So OE style door cards, etc will be reproduced as well.

Front of new shop.

View attachment 1515048

Door cards !

YEAH!!!!... God bless it now I have to get a second job just to afford all the stuff I want from you... I need some new vinyl rear wheel covers as the dogs have finally destroyed BeBe's..... And front door cards are definitely in the need category for me... Man if only I had some disposable money or at least somewhere to hide all this tuff from the wife...

You had me at door cards.

Been a busy past few days with the first round of moving and the new additions to the shop.

Plasma table and 80 gallon 2 stage compressor arrived today. Should have the table all dialed in and ready to burn by the next trip out in a couple of weeks.

J

IMG_20171010_084348557.jpg
IMG_20171010_084359693.jpg
IMG_20171010_134843337.jpg
IMG_20171010_134911576.jpg
IMG_20171010_152659301.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom