Builds Poppy- '84 FJ60 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made up a rear antenna/light mount tab. Its in paint right now so pics to come. These will be a Trail Tailor item as well.

100% bolt on and bare metal, but possibly powder coated too.

New jerry can carriers are being bnt today for the new rear bumper and will also have a drop table and Rigid or aftermarket "Dually" spot/flood options as well.

J

Made up a rear antenna/light mount tab. Its in paint right now so pics to come. These will be a Trail Tailor item as well.

100% bolt on and bare metal, but possibly powder coated too.

J

Any cheater pix? Curious to see. Where will it mount?

Any cheater pix? Curious to see. Where will it mount?

Hey R,

I used a new Sherwin Williams paint today and its dry now, but WOW I could never use this stuff for anything... Cure time is TOO LONG. It was tacky for over 5 hours.

So, bare metal or a little longer wait for powder wlll be the offerings. I have a coater out of Salt Lake that runs through here twice a month to the mines/powerhouses and has agreed to pick up smaller items for me if I'll let them know when.

J

Last edited:
Pic of antenna light mount.

Bumper pics will be released in a couple of weeks.

J

IMG_20170609_124802775.jpg
IMG_20170609_124752012.jpg

Getting Poppy ready for her new bumpers.

Removed rear bumper, crossmember and got things cleaned up.

I borrowed a German airsaw from my buddy to cut the crossmember out. If you have never used one... Beats the hell out of a sawzall..

18" long blade that is 1.5" tall x .187" thick. Crossmember cut out took 2 minutes... He used these is the mines and they have a non-sparking blade. Perfect for cutting anything near a gas tank.

18 minutes to remove bumper and cleanup everything.

Bumper is powerwashed, dried, bubbled wrapped and on a shelf in the warehouse now.

J

IMG_20170616_120617552.jpg
IMG_20170616_120629361.jpg
IMG_20170616_123108137.jpg

Last edited:
They just sent a picture of the mats. But, they are for a 62 instead of a 60... RAH! Trying to get the to make me a mold for the 60. All they have to do is remove the footrest block and there it is...

Is anyone interested in the brown or grey FJ62 set? If not, I'll cancel them

Here is a pic of the brown.

J

upload_2017-6-20_22-18-39.png

What is the price point? Is it for the fronts only?

They just sent a picture of the mats. But, they are for a 62 instead of a 60... RAH! Trying to get the to make me a mold for the 60. All they have to do is remove the footrest block and there it is...

Is anyone interested in the brown or grey FJ62 set? If not, I'll cancel them

Here is a pic of the brown.

J

View attachment 1482491

Jason, let me know if you get some black for 60's ??

:cool::cool:

All,

Until further notice, I will not be taking any more bumper, slider or rack orders.

I have over 600 units for my overseas vendors and a few other companies that the parts are starting to arrive for and they need to take priority for now.

I will post pics of the new 60 front and rear bumpers as time allows.

Also, any Trail Tailor fabricated products on the Cruiser Mart website will not be replenished once sold out. As soon as these large orders are finished I will get back to normal business on the depleted items.

Thanks,

Jason

WOW good work J!!! too busy is the best type of problem:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom