Please tell me part number of heater ac controls 03+ dial type connectors plug (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone know part number of this heater ac controls 03+ dial type connectors plug
i want connector plug please let me know if anyone know something about this

s-l1600 (3).jpg

g.jpeg

Howdy Samir,

All of our 2003 and newer models came with navigation and built in climate controls. Have you typed your VIN into Partsouq to look for the connectors? This thread here will show you how are units come equipped.
post 2003 nav delete how to.
Thanks for the your kind help i am bit confused when i open the link you gave and hope if you have any more knowledge releated to this you would share with me thnx

Jerryb is our expert on the post 2003 conversion. He might might know where to get those connectors.

Where did you get that 3 knob 2003-2007 controller?

THANKS I GET THOSE FROM EBAY.AU
Actually i also want to ask one more question releating to this as i am replacing my dashboard of 98 02 to 03+ i have bought every thing new dashboard hinges ac blowers registers assy but please have look at pictures at this attachment first picture is one of mine 98 02 land cruiser heater core box vale assy and second picture is 03+ heater core box assy every part matches except that AIR DUCT CAN I JUST NOT CHANGE AIRDUCT IS AIRDUCT SAME LIKE 03+ AVALABLE FOR SALE AND WHAT IS IT PART NUMBER

HEATER.jpg

51KxbOYze4L.jpg

the three connectors on the AC box housing are A45, 90980-12170. A46, 90980-11913 and A47, 90980-11927. You didn't get them from the donor vehicle?
if not. they are IDC housings/ teminals, which makes it difficult to get or make wires for. You can buy toyota housings and toyota repair wires that come with the IDC terminal crimped on already that you would just slide into the connector housing. BUT that would be huge money.
The regular housings for the AC box that take regular terminals (.64) are not toyota parts but are available elsewhere.
They are AMP/ TE connectivity connectors. IF you want TE connectivity part numbers for all three connectors and the terminals that go with them I can look some more. I only deal with the A45 and A47. It would take a few days, it's time consuming.

The more difficult part might be the integration plug, the one with the yellow wires. You would need a book. The connector that that one plugs into would be one with colored wires on the car side. That would be antenna up and down, power, ground, IGN, security, CDL, body ecu. etc. IT's hard to track down because it comes as part of the circuit board (that's why they are all the same color)

So what do you suggest, and does toyota housing and toyota repair wires have any part number so if no further option i shall order them as it also depends on my local electrical guy if they fail so i have to look for that option thnx

the three connectors on the AC box housing are A45, 90980-12170. A46, 90980-11913 and A47, 90980-11927. You didn't get them from the donor vehicle?
if not. they are IDC housings/ teminals, which makes it difficult to get or make wires for. You can buy toyota housings and toyota repair wires that come with the IDC terminal crimped on already that you would just slide into the connector housing. BUT that would be huge money.
The regular housings for the AC box that take regular terminals (.64) are not toyota parts but are available elsewhere.
They are AMP/ TE connectivity connectors. IF you want TE connectivity part numbers for all three connectors and the terminals that go with them I can look some more. I only deal with the A45 and A47. It would take a few days, it's time consuming.

The more difficult part might be the integration plug, the one with the yellow wires. You would need a book. The connector that that one plugs into would be one with colored wires on the car side. That would be antenna up and down, power, ground, IGN, security, CDL, body ecu. etc. IT's hard to track down because it comes as part of the circuit board (that's why they are all the same color)

So what do you suggest, and does toyota housing and toyota repair wires have any part number so if no further option i shall order them as it also depends on my local electrical guy if they fail so i have to look for that option thnx

housing A45, 90980-12170, repair wire toyota part #82998-12770 .64 IDC terminal (15 US$ each)
housing A46, 90980-11913, repair wire toyota part #82998-12690 1.0 III regular terminal (15 US$ each)
housing A47, 90980-11927, repair wire toyota part #82998-12640 1.0 III IDC terminal (21 US$ each)

sometimes there are ebay guys that make toyota repair wires for half the price of toyota, you could look there. I've searched though and in the US I didn't find one that made those specific wires, maybe other countries ebay might.
I make the A45 housing and wires but that doesn't solve your whole situation. I don't know how much shipping is or if it's worth it to you. I'm sorry you're not closer.

make sure the wires that are in your car already don't have terminals on the ends already that you may be able to use in your new connectors. Search the connector and the repair wire numbers on line for other solutions, forum boards, images etc. I wouldn't order actual toyota repair wires until I knew exactly how many i needed. You're looking at a ton of money for 40 or 50 repair wires. That's why it makes more sense to pay whatever it takes to get the connectors with wire from the donor vehicle. After that option it makes sense to make your own.
The reality is that an A45 connector and toyota repair wires for a 2003 + LC or LX would cost about $352 to buy, and about $125 or so to make your own starting with nothing. I highly suggest anyone find the connectors with wires already in there, even if there's only two inches of wire, at $125 USD or less for each plug. An A45 looks like this.

IMG_20180410_075554.jpg

make sure the wires that are in your car already don't have terminals on the ends already that you may be able to use in your new connectors. Search the connector and the repair wire numbers on line for other solutions, forum boards, images etc. I wouldn't order actual toyota repair wires until I knew exactly how many i needed. You're looking at a ton of money for 40 or 50 repair wires. That's why it makes more sense to pay whatever it takes to get the connectors with wire from the donor vehicle. After that option it makes sense to make your own.
The reality is that an A45 connector and toyota repair wires for a 2003 + LC or LX would cost about $352 to buy, and about $125 or so to make your own starting with nothing. I highly suggest anyone find the connectors with wires already in there, even if there's only two inches of wire, at $125 USD or less for each plug. An A45 looks like this.

View attachment 1674182
Hmm i would visit scrap and look for a wires and my dashboard looks like this till now as i am converting this to 03+

WP_20141122_018.jpg

View attachment 1674182
ALso what do you think if i just purchased the 3 connectors a45 a46 a47 and go to electrician will he be avail to fix it ?

maybe. I know that doesn't help much.
Hey after intense research i think why shouldn't i use my ac amplifier from 1998 02 clock dialtype panel to new 03 clock dial type panel
as both are dial type and have all similar part number this way there would be no connector hassle i can simply plug in What do you think ?

what is the part numbers on the old ac amplifier, and what is the new ac amplifier #.

IMG_20180106_114415.jpg

lower unit2.jpg

what is the part numbers on the old ac amplifier, and what is the new ac amplifier #.

View attachment 1674853

View attachment 1674854
Part number of old ac amplifier of dial type is 84010-60171 new one 03+ dialtype 88650-60780
hence if i continue using old dialtype 98 -02 ac amplifier 84010-6071 with dialtype 03+ it would work but not for button or push type (comfortable buttons) what do you say ? please let me know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom