Please show us your FJ Cruiser with 35 Tires...

Blackbetty

She sounds as good as she looks :beer:/Users/shamolvyas/Pictures/blackbetty/IMG_0010.JPG/Users/shamolvyas/Pictures/blackbetty/IMG_0007.JPG/Users/shamolvyas/Pictures/blackbetty/IMG_0009.JPG

BMThiker

I aim to misbehave
SILVER Star

She sounds as good as she looks :beer:/Users/shamolvyas/Pictures/blackbetty/IMG_0010.JPG/Users/shamolvyas/Pictures/blackbetty/IMG_0007.JPG/Users/shamolvyas/Pictures/blackbetty/IMG_0009.JPG
Welcome BlackBetty! You will have to attach your pictures to the message for them to show up. I think there is a restriction that you must have three posts on this forum before you can upload pictures. But you cannot link photos stored on your PC (as it appears you have attempted to do above). Use the paper clip icon to attach your images. The little landscape photo icon is for linking to images already on the web (i.e., PhotoBucket, ImageShack, Facebook galleries).

Here's more info on posting pics: https://forum.ih8mud.com/ih8mud-com-help-corner/232975-separating-photos-text-how.html

Happy MUD-ding!

Last edited:

Delancy

SILVER Star
plnfxr's. It's SA'd and for sale for $45k.

What's the story on the 80?

BMThiker

I aim to misbehave
SILVER Star

I would guess custom paint. Non tinted windows too :hmm:

Hmmm...bottom side of the front fender looks like a different color which led me to believe it was a wrap with the edge cut before there. If it was sprayed the fenderswould normally have been taken off for paint, but if not I figured they still would have hit that spot. Maybe I'm just seeing things tho.

Delancy

SILVER Star
I posted on here somewhere, and I know this is common knowledge amongst those in the know, but my 35x12.5x17 BFG KM2s barely measure 33.5" outside and 34" at the crown.

For future readers.

Top Bottom