Please show us your FJ Cruiser with 35 Tires... (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mtbcoach said:
I read it that his is now running the 4.56's but when he ran "standard" gears, he had the issues as detailed in the post. But, I have been known to be wrong before...:hmm:

Thanks for clarification. I assumed, but I'm married, so assumptions account for nothing.

image-2349168404.jpg
image-2349168404.jpg

You thinking about using that torch on the rear suspension? I saw your build thread in the blue room active and you hinting that a change may be in order, just because...

Getting close to redoing the rear. If I don't get to it this year, I will do it next year. I've been focused on the FJ40 for the last couple of weeks, so the FJC isn't getting much love these days. ;)

Getting close to redoing the rear. If I don't get to it this year, I will do it next year. I've been focused on the FJ40 for the last couple of weeks, so the FJC isn't getting much love these days. ;)

I'm finally getting the 45 ready to go the sandblaster next week. I'm hoping to have it done for some spring fun, summer for sure...

I've been focused on the FJ40 for the last couple of weeks

I'm finally getting the 45 ready to go the sandblaster next week. I'm hoping to have it done for some spring fun, summer for sure...

Please be sure and post some photos over in the 40 forum Sol and Jerry!

Nice... I'll have to go catchup on the 45 thread. I'm pulling the 40's axles this weekend and going to rebuild both and convert the rear to discs. Well... I should say my 15 y/o is pulling the axles, rebuilding and converting. He wants to drive it he's gotta work on it. ;)

Yeah I'll have to find the camera and take a few photos and start to post up some of the changes/upgrades.

BirdManzFJ said:
Like Cruise Moab????

Love to get out for that event, yet, its is at a time of year that I just can't get away from work. I've only been to Moab in July, not the best time of year but one must take what they can when it comes to Moab...

1911 said:

Not much has happened in my build thread, I maintain it on our club section. Its linked in my sig, the one I started in the 45 section has been dormant for some time. I'll wake it up with the activities going on this weekend...

... I'm pulling the 40's axles this weekend and going to rebuild both and convert the rear to discs. Well... I should say my 15 y/o is pulling the axles, rebuilding and converting. He wants to drive it he's gotta work on it. ;)

Nothing like slave labor for an economical build! :) Mine all grew up and moved away, I can't imagine why...

I converted my rear to discs and love it, one of the better mods for road-worthiness that I've done. Upgraded head and instrument lights and 33" tires are right up there too though.

Not much has happened in my build thread, I maintain it on our club section. Its linked in my sig, the one I started in the 45 section has been dormant for some time. I'll wake it up with the activities going on this weekend...

No problem Jerry, I'll just use your link.

Nothing like slave labor for an economical build! :) Mine all grew up and moved away, I can't imagine why...

I converted my rear to discs and love it, one of the better mods for road-worthiness that I've done. Upgraded head and instrument lights and 33" tires are right up there too though.

Mine already has 33" tires and a 5.7, so most of the hard stuff has been completed. I'm searching for some replacement seats. At 6'3" I don't fit in the stock seats. I'll make some brackets and move the seats back a little. Also thinking about a new set of springs. It's got a skyjacker lift and Rancho 9000 shocks. Was thinking about Hells Creek and some Bilstein shocks. The new clutch master showed today, so we'll be doing that soon as well. My boys have no idea what I've gotten them into... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom