playtime for HENDOG (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1965 Toyota FJ-45 Short Wheel Base Pickup • Henry Stoyer

I know right that 4 Runner must be more tech savvy and connected!!! Maybe I entered the wrong Truck???:deadhorse:

20141022_183525.jpg

My friends are of a much better Quality!:grinpimp::grinpimp::grinpimp:

Now 200 behind WTF?

Here's an update:
1) I am steadily falling behind..
2) The 4 runner is using instagram to gain votes.
3) I have no knowledge of that system
4) If someone could set it up I will reward your efforts if I win!
5) there is very limited signal here.
6) I am having the time of my life!!!

Here's an update:
1) I am steadily falling behind..
2) The 4 runner is using instagram to gain votes.
3) I have no knowledge of that system
4) If someone could set it up I will reward your efforts if I win!
5) there is very limited signal here.
6) I am having the time of my life!!!
Be proud of the fact you do not understand Instagram!

I'm dreading the future when I may not know how to wipe my Butt!

So recently we took the "little red truck" up to the Overland Expo East, which was held at the Biltmore House in Asheville North Carolina . For those of you who don't know, the Biltmore house is the largest privately-held residence in the United States . It was built by the Vanderbilt family during the Gilded Age at the turn of the century. If you're a history buff, and even if you're not you should visit when in the area.
19363.jpeg
20161010_102108.jpg
19369.jpeg
IMG_1673.jpg

So where have We been? Lucy retired and we have been focused on resettlement in the Olde North State---North Carolina, to be closer to her aging parents. My father in-law will turn 92 this year!
Screenshot_20190326-154408_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20190326-141219_Chrome.jpg

Carolina! Carolina! Heaven's blessings attend her!While we live we will cherish, protect and defend her;Tho' the scorner may sneer at and wittlings defame her,Still our hearts swell with gladness whenever we name her.Hurrah! Hurrah! The Old North State Forever!Hurrah! Hurrah! The good Old North State!Tho' she envies not others, their merited glory,Say whose name stands the foremost, in Liberty's story,Tho' too true to herself e'er to crouch to oppression,Who can yield to just rule a more loyal submission?Hurrah! Hurrah! The Old North State forever!Hurrah! Hurrah! The good Old North State!

Then let all those who love us, love the land that we live in,As happy a region as on this side of heaven,Where plenty and peace, love and joy smile before us,Raise aloud, raise together the heart thrilling chorus.Hurrah! Hurrah! The Old North State forever!Hurrah! Hurrah! The good Old North State!

Bruno is right at home, and has new friends already.
Screenshot_20190326-155625_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190326-155701_Gallery.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom