craigslist Pile of Cruisers and Parts - Washington State (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is not my listing. I saw it and thought someone close should go check it out. Looks like a great opportunity to buy several vehicles at once. Multiple fj40's and and parts for $10,000.00 o.b.o. I am sure.

FJ40s. Early 70's

Yak 1.jpg

Yak 2.jpg

Yak 3.jpg

Yak 4.jpg

Yak 5.jpg

@RustyNailJustin has some empty shop space that could possibly hold all this

I am trying to avoid this thread .I saw it when it popped up and closed it right away. Thanks for the bump lol.
Both of my shops are full and I have more than I need going on with the Land Cruisers, rebuilding the 4619 and development of the new 4619 but hey, I am going to give him a ring and hopefully go take a look.

I am trying to avoid this thread .I saw it when it popped up and closed it right away. Thanks for the bump lol.
Both of my shops are full and I have more than I need going on with the Land Cruisers, rebuilding the 4619 and development of the new 4619 but hey, I am going to give him a ring and hopefully go take a look.

I think you are due a turn of luck......this one seems like a no-brainer at $8k.

Oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my

I had about a 20 min conversation with the owner this morning. Definitely seams like a good dude. There are a few people in front of me but most are trying to cherry pick.
I am trying to arrange dropping some stuff off in WA that needs moved anyway, and going to see the lot.

If you end up buying everything and need help moving rigs to Southern Oregon let me know. I have a trailer and could help get one rig with other misc stuff moved. All I'd ask for is reimbursement for gas or maybe we work out a deal on a few parts, depending on what you want to sell. If we don't work out a deal on any parts then just gas money is cool.

If you end up buying everything and need help moving rigs to Southern Oregon let me know. I have a trailer and could help get one rig with other misc stuff moved. All I'd ask for is reimbursement for gas or maybe we work out a deal on a few parts, depending on what you want to sell. If we don't work out a deal on any parts then just gas money is cool.

Thanks so much for the offer I might be taking you up on it. My trailer can't handle all this stuff in 1 load.

I love it. "Trying to avoid this thread" to planning how to move it, all in one day. Awesome!!

Amazing....... how did I not see that add... I wish I had a trailer to help out.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom